Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

I was in a safety course today.

Never seen such a thicko in all my life.

The point of the excerise was to show how easy it is to make mistakes if you're put under any kind of pressure.

Quick fire questions were put in his direction: 6 + 3? Answer; 7.

5 x 7? Answer; 12.

Name a country in Europe that begins with D? Answer; Dussledorf.

You edited that, still spelled Düsseldorf wrong, and are calling someone thick.

Those in glass houses etc.

All personal taste obviously but a rib eye is hard to beat.

Folk tend to think because it's got fat in it it's a bad cut but it's the best you'll get if your choices are sirloin, fillet or rib eye.

Have a go. Much better than a fillet.

Off out for a steak tonight. Was considering ordering chateaubriand for us as ive Never got round to trying it before. Worth a bash?

^ Aye...it would be easy to rip him apart re: his Childs football team with questions along the line of:

Tup, do any of the first 11 offer good penetration around the box?

Tup, do the midfielders perform well when asked to demonstrate ball control?

But there's no point, he's a simple lad.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye, Rustico has never let me down previously.

Was not very busy either,

Speaking of which, we walked down from the Malmaison and went into the Albyn for a drink, (I thought it had closed down last year) but you can see why it is up for sale, we were in it for approx 90 minutes and we were the only 2 customers in both the bar and restaurant.

Aye, Rustico has never let me down previously.

Was not very busy either,

Speaking of which, we walked down from the Malmaison and went into the Albyn for a drink, (I thought it had closed down last year) but you can see why it is up for sale, we were in it for approx 90 minutes and we were the only 2 customers in both the bar and restaurant.

Has a similar experience a couple of months ago... walked down there with my folks on a Sunday afternoon about 5 pm. Hoping to get some food. Turned away - Kitchen was closing and the place was dead.

Has a similar experience a couple of months ago... walked down there with my folks on a Sunday afternoon about 5 pm. Hoping to get some food. Turned away - Kitchen was closing and the place was dead.

Is anywhere busy on a Sunday now in Aberdeen? Belmont & Market St were always generally busy enough just before i left. Sunday sessions still a thing?