Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Tried that Madame mews yesterday for lunch, excellent quality food, very authentic and huge servings. Dinner on Thursday was at Soul & Spice in Stonehaven, again excellent food and the service was fantastic. Once the guy knew where i ereeside he came through with an off the menu dip that was like rocket fuel. Very good experience with Restaurants in /Aberdeen this trip. Garlogie Inn a few nights ago was also fantastic, would recommend the Parma ham.

I have manscaped for christmas so can't tell if I have greys surrounding the chap.

Had the misfortune to see a bit of a telly programme that had naked blokes in these phone box things, some wifie picking which one she liked. It was total pish, but I had to wait to see if there would be naked lassies as well. There were and it wasn't worth the wait. Anyway, just about every bloke had some kind of fancy pube thing going on. Now, I'm no stranger to a trim every two to three months and plucking greys, but has styling pubes reached blokes? Surely no?

• 2 weeks later...

^ Whats wrong with a good, old fashioned British curry. Too much of this foreign shite going about.

moobs109 min. The cunt in your avatar doesn't really have big moobs. He's a fat cunt nae doot, but his moobs are quite small given the rest of his girthy abundance. I'd fuck him off and get a right mooby cunt in aboot.