Isaac Osbourne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Cowan couldn't understand why Osbourne got MOM. He was saying he was nowhere in the 1st half but decent in the 2nd. He would have given it to Considine. Talking sh!te then?

I'm Considine's harshest critic. I thought he had a great game today. Arnason can play too. Very cool and reads the game well. Both eclipsed by Osbourne though. Silent assassin

Killie were walking through our midfield at points in the first half and could be argued that both goals came from a poisition osbourne should have been defending, excellent in the second half and was probably the reason we got he point.

Grates me to say this but foster has been by far our best player this season so far and in particular the passed two games

Killie were walking through our midfield at points in the first half and could be argued that both goals came from a poisition osbourne should have been defending, excellent in the second half and was probably the reason we got he point.

Grates me to say this but foster has been by far our best player this season so far and in particular the passed two games

You have been smoking crack son. Lost count the amount of times he lost posession in the final thrid yesterday.

No they weren't. They mounted two attacks the entire half because they couldn't get a hold of the ball in the centre for any length of time. The first goal comes from out wide and crossed in to the box, so left back and centre back aren't really the areas that Osbourne should be in. Second goal Osbourne gets left isolated in central midfield against three of their players (fuck knows where Milsom had gone) and blocks the original pass attempt but was fighting a losing battle at that point.

Steve Cowan couldn't understand why Osbourne got MOM. He was saying he was nowhere in the 1st half but decent in the 2nd. He would have given it to Considine. Talking sh!te then?

Cowan has a point.

Could easily have been Considine too, who despite being forced to play out of position due to the managers inability to build a balanced squad, performed very admirably.

Osbourne had some awesome challenges like.

Like crunching and squashin opposition players. But fairly.

How does he do it?

Must have incredible timing in the tackle like.

Heard that clown speaking pish on the radio after the game yesterday. Think he was at a different game to me.

• Site Sponsor

No he's not. The much maligned Considine has had a decent start to the season even though he is played out of position.

Yeah agree, Osbourne was good again on Saturday and has been generally immense so far this season. He's an absolute beast in the middle of the park wholeheartedly giving his all which has been sorely missing in recent seasons.

On the otherhand, the less said about bombscare Mawene the better as he looks to be on par with Ifil.

Yeah agree, Osbourne was good again on Saturday and has been generally immense so far this season. He's an absolute beast in the middle of the park wholeheartedly giving his all which has been sorely missing in recent seasons.

On the otherhand, the less said about bombscare Mawene the better as he looks to be on par with Ifil.

Nope, not agreeing. Out of position for the first goal perhaps, but I attribute that to him being drawn to the ball with Arnason and Milsom being posted missing. Thereafter he won every header and every tackle in my opinion. Also pitched in with a goal. Thought it was his best game so far. 1000 times better footballer than Ifil.

Nope, not agreeing. Out of position for the first goal perhaps, but I attribute that to him being drawn to the ball with Arnason and Milsom being posted missing. Thereafter he won every header and every tackle in my opinion. Also pitched in with a goal. Thought it was his best game so far. 1000 times better footballer than Ifil.

To be fair the "half boy" in your signature would be 1000 times better than Ifil.

Get it cropped for fuck sake.