Here's Justice For Ye

K-9

Man batters paedo and gets locked up for 6 months. Paedo gets 200 hours community service:

My link

Man assaulted sex offender in Aberdeen street

Attacker jailed over Union Street incident

By Mark Davies

Published: 08/10/2011

Lee Walker, 28, whose address was given in court papers as 10 Bonnyview Drive, Aberdeen, was locked up after admitting carrying out an assault on Christos Kountis on Union Street.

Sheriff Scott Pattison jailed Walker for six months.

Kountis, 25, was sentenced to 200 hours of community service and placed on the sex offenders

I feel sorry for him having to do jail time over a paedo! He'll be hailed a king in the cells for doing that, it should be the paedo behind bars getting all the abuse for this and having a horrible ordeal in jail. These fok disguist me!

Good on him and I hope that's not the last beating the sick man gets!

• Admin

Man batters paedo and gets locked up for 6 months. Paedo gets 200 hours community service:

My link

By Mark Davies

Lee Walker, 28, whose address was given in court papers as 10 Bonnyview Drive, Aberdeen, was locked up after admitting carrying out an assault on Christos Kountis on Union Street.

Kountis, 25, was sentenced to 200 hours of community service and placed on the sex offenders

My link

By Mark Davies

Kountis, 25, was sentenced to 200 hours of community service and placed on the sex offenders' register for five years in July after he admitted having 842 indecent images of children on his computer.

Whilst i entertain private views about vigilante justice and what should happen to sex offenders in particular, this gentleman clearly deserved to be locked up. Assaulting somebody in the street in broad daylight - what did he think would happen? The identity of the person he attacked is irrelevant - he commited a crime. end of.

If you are going to exact vigilante justice, at least be a little clever about it.

Vigilantes shouldn't be tolerated.

Regardless of what the Paedo receives as a sentence, the vigilante should also be sentenced for his crime.

It doesn't take a genius to understand why... but then again it shouldn't even take average intelligence to understand why.

Vigilantes shouldn't be tolerated.

Regardless of what the Paedo receives as a sentence, the vigilante should also be sentenced for his crime.

It doesn't take a genius to understand why... but then again it shouldn't even take average intelligence to understand why.

I wonder if you'd say the same thing if it was one of your family who were the victim of a paedo.

I wonder if you'd say the same thing if it was one of your family who were the victim of a paedo.

We make our laws based upon rational, logical reasoning, not as the result of emotion or mental instability. You start making laws based on the latter and you might as well just scrap the justice system and hand every bam in the country a gun and tell them to go off and shoot anyone who may, or may not, have done something bad.

If something were to happen to a member of my, or your, family then we'd be acting out of pure emotion....

...and while that would satisfy our need for vengeance that's hardly a sensible policy for maintaining order in society.

So, no, I wouldn't say the same thing if my family were to be the victims of a murderer or a paedo, but that's hardly a rational argument to the contrary.

We make our laws based upon rational, logical reasoning, not as the result of emotion or mental instability. You start making laws based on the latter and you might as well just scrap the justice system and hand every bam in the country a gun and tell them to go off and shoot anyone who may, or may not, have done something bad.

If something were to happen to a member of my, or your, family then we'd be acting out of pure emotion....

...and while that would satisfy our need for vengeance that's hardly a sensible policy for maintaining order in society.

So, no, I wouldn't say the same thing if my family were to be the victims of a murderer or a paedo, but that's hardly a rational argument to the contrary.

:thumbup1: