Donstalk

Bobby Connor

It was definitely better than Mad when I first started using AFC forums. Anyone still use it now? What's the craic like on there these days?

Have they got over their hatred of all things Hat related yet, and is it still mainly populated by bitter weegies?

Just throwing a DT topic out for discussion... for old time's sake.

http://www.donstalk.co.uk

This is where you end up if you are a VERY naughty boy or girl.

Look OJ. I don't know how much you ken about 'the victor telling the tale' but we won the war and now we have to decide on the facts of history.

I would like to be kind on DT and tell a genuine tale of what was an awesome forum in 2004.

:laughing:

Seriously though i did think it was a decent forum back in the day, but this place is still better (despite some characters ;) )

Was great until it went down for an extended period back in the day... and by the time it had made its reappearance it was down to about 10% of its previous traffic.

Great board, though.

In fact all the boards I'm not banned from are fantastic as far as I'm concerned :thumbs:

Still post, although it is very quiet.

May be spending an extended period there now, seems my work have banned afc-chat. this site doesn't seem to work on any computer, but I can access it through hidemyass.com - I presume they've just banned afc-chat.co.uk as an accessible website?

I should probably do some work, someone must have eye on me.

May be spending an extended period there now, seems my work have banned afc-chat. this site doesn't seem to work on any computer, but I can access it through hidemyass.com - I presume they've just banned afc-chat.co.uk as an accessible website?

Why would your work ban this website and not others?

Why would your work ban this website and not others?

Mad is banned at my work. Reasoning?

It flags as a suspicious site. All the adverts must have it down as a bit dodgy.

• 2 weeks later...

I went over to Donstalk when this place was down, was pretty good, don't have a bad word to say about it.

Just when this place returned, it is just busier and I would say has a wider variety of views. Since I only really use it to fill in days at work and the occasional comments at other times, there ain't really place for both. Which is a shame as there were some decent posters over there...

I went over to Donstalk when this place was down, was pretty good, don't have a bad word to say about it.

Just when this place returned, it is just busier and I would say has a wider variety of views. Since I only really use it to fill in days at work and the occasional comments at other times, there ain't really place for both. Which is a shame as there were some decent posters over there...

This.

Just lurking on Donstalk the now - i like to head there form time to time, Ab Mad too, just to see fits happening and see if there having a better time than us. Anyway, i find my old pal rocket_scientist has been living there again:

http://www.donstalk....p?topic=14743.0

To my knowledge, nobody on here ever got banned for simply having an opinion or wanting to debate.

Quantity does not equal quality. In fact, less quantity provides greater clarity.

Hat is shite for a number of reasons. Quality is self regulating. The hat hothouses hellish infantile retards with nothing interesting to say. Ploughing through 189.7 posts to find a fractionally interesting word or sentiment isn't a productive use of time. Whereas you log on to DT and you can come across the most interesting talk on a subject that is revolutionising science, totally at random.

- Rocket_Scientist post on Donstalk

:unsure:

Changed his tune a bit!!

RS, you just lurking here cos Donstalk is in 'maintenance mode'? :sheepdance:

Mate I bin banned from there for years, well, months and months, maybe it is a year. Haven't even seen it. They blocked my laptop from even viewing it. Weegies.