Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Black.

Groomsmen £100-150.

Best man £200.

And not a penny more.

I've got a couple.

One I've had for several years (probably around 10-12 - the sentry. Black dial and polyutherene strap. Only had to buy two batteries and one new strap.

The other I've had for around 7 years. Can't remember what one it is though. Metal strap. Had to buy a couple of batteries in that time.

I like the watches. Sturdier than a lot of the others I've had in that price range, and would recommend them to anyone looking for something in that price range...

Nixon offer a repair service as well

Anyone own Nixon watches ? considering getting my best man and groomsmen a watch as a wedding favours

I've got one. Decent watch for the money and handy for work. they are solid, decent looking and will last. Good quality Japanese movement in them which are meant to be as good as the entry level Swiss.

Watchismo used to have good deals on them. Think they've changed their name now but google will get you there. They also have their own brand watch, won a load of design awards a couple of years ago. Might be worth checking out, think they are in the same price range.

I mean no disrespect here but had a wee look on watches.com (the new watchismo) and to me those Nixon watches look shite. Really shite.

Would be as well buying them a Swatch in my opinion (imo)

Or get one of the watches you see on the cashier counter at a petrol station

Black.

Groomsmen £100-150.

Best man £200.

And not a penny more.

I bought my best man personalised cufflinks, £70 and they're pretty cool, hand made by a friend who's a jeweller. No idea what to get the other "groomsmen" probably hipflasks and booze

Or get one of the watches you see on the cashier counter at a petrol station

Casio watches are high fashion min......

Black.

Groomsmen £100-150.

Best man £200.

And not a penny more.

Best man

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-seiko-alarm-chronograph-solar-powered-watch-ssc141p1-p99958587.html

Groomsmen

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-seiko-solar-powered-watch-sne393p2-p99992045.html

I mean no disrespect here but had a wee look on watches.com (the new watchismo) and to me those Nixon watches look shite. Really shite.

Would be as well buying them a Swatch in my opinion (imo)

They are decent 'fashion watches'. Better quality than a Boss or Armani.