Chick Young Continues His Tradition

No-one's perfect, we all get shit wrong from time to time, and it's to be expected and not dwelt upon.

However I'm starting to notice that not only is Chick Young an utter gobshite, but he manages to be wrong on just about every fucking thing that spurts out of his mouth. Surely any normal person would be depressed as fuck at such unerring failure to predict anything at all.

Latest in the string of Shit-Chick-Young-Got-Wrong is his prediction that Celtic's real test this year would be around July... alluding to the League Cup as being a mere formality for Ra Bhoys.

I'll just condense his pish for the sake of clarity...

"Tucked away in my wallet is a betting slip growing ever more valuable by the day: I invested - some time ago at a price of 100-30 - some hard-earned cash in the prospect of Celtic winning the domestic Treble.

...Prove me wrong, Kilmarnock, prove me wrong St Mirren or Hearts and Aberdeen or Hibs

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Burley was saying how it was a formality Celtic would roll over Killie too. Nob head

To be fair, 99% of folk would've agreed with that prediction.

Easy to be wise after the event

And it should've been easy.

A combination of good saves and poor finishing prevented it being about 3-0 Celtic after half an hour.

Killie were lucky enough to have all the things they needed on the day.

Celtic slightly under par, an inspired keeper, poor finishing and a ref that didnt give the beggars a penalty.

It happens to the Old Firm once every now and again, but not too often.

All that said, FUCK NEIL LENNON!!!!!

To be fair, 99% of folk would've agreed with that prediction.

Easy to be wise after the event

Chick Young would like us to think he has his finger on the pulse of Scottish football... yet his track record would suggest that for all his arse-licking of the OF, he knows pretty much sweet fuck all.

Let's take ONE paragraph of a Chick Young 'article'.

Here’s the truth. Rangers will not go into administration. As a ballpark figure they are about £30m in debt, but I am certain that their accounts will be signed off at the next annual general meeting.

Four errors in a *cough* three sentence paragraph.

That's fucking spectacular going, even for a ba-heided gobshite like Young.

I'm beginning to realise that anything Chick Young says you should go put a few quid on the exact opposite being true.

I'ma start calling him Chick Wrong.

Kelt, I'm not sure what that's got to do with Craig Burley predicting Celtic to beat Kilmarnock comfortably on Sunday?! :itch-chin:

That's what I was responding to.

Probably nothing, but I'd have been remiss to pass up the opportunity to further put the boot into the fucker :thumbs:

For the record, Chick Dung is an odious weegie cunt whose knowledge of football is less than tup's.

That should put it into some perspective.

That's what I'm talking about.

I made a similar comment on another thread a couple of weeks ago.

At about this point (early-mid March) in each of the last four seasons, Chick Wrong has made a statement on his BBC blog along the lines of:

"Mark my words, come the end of May, it is now a racing certainty that Celtic/Rangers [delete as appropriate] will be crowned champions", only for the other half of the ugly sisters to go on a late surge and claim the title.

He's about as good at making predictions as Myra Hindley was at childcare. Not just a horribly biased pundit, an utterly useless one to boot. He should be fired on the grounds of being crap at his job alone, far less the other, darker aspects of his increasingly demented attempts at keeping Rangers in the top flight.

I would think so.

So if Richard Gordon is his boss, why doesn't he just sack him?

I get the impression Chico is above Gordon in the BBC pecking order.

Richard Gordon is freelance so can't be above folk at the bbc as he isn't directly employed by them.

no one is above anyone else in the BBC when it comes to the fitba

They are all freelance.

Why they dont just stop booking that odious little prick is well beyond anyones comprehension though. My best guess would be that he must have naked pictures of the BBC Sport Scotland heed honcho from a night of initiations at the lodge.

• Admin

no one is above anyone else in the BBC when it comes to the fitba

They are all freelance.

Why they dont just stop booking that odious little prick is well beyond anyones comprehension though. My best guess would be that he must have naked pictures of the BBC Sport Scotland heed honcho from a night of initiations at the lodge.

Contact Jeff Zycinski, head of BBC Scotland Radio...

40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DA

Telephone: 0141 422 6000

or via: Jeff.Zycinski@bbc.co.uk

Contact Jeff Zycinski, head of BBC Scotland Radio...

40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DA

Telephone: 0141 422 6000

or via: Jeff.Zycinski@bbc.co.uk

Dear Jeff

Does Chick Young have naked pictures of you and a llama - or indeed you and Chick Young? If not please sack him for incompetence and bias on an industrial scale.