Newco Rangers Poll

Newco Rangers  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you continue to attend Aberdeen matches if a newco Rangers are allowed back into the SPL

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Not attending wouldn't do a thing if we've already accepted the cunts back in, I'm afraid. No point in not attending, further harming ourselves.

But I would never have the same passion for AFC or Scottish Football ever again.

The passion that I do have is on the wane as it is.....

Yes.

Not attending wouldn't do a thing if we've already accepted the cunts back in, I'm afraid. No point in not attending, further harming ourselves.

But I would never have the same passion for AFC or Scottish Football ever again.

Knowing fine well that we can't ever win?

As before, no.

I barely want to attend Aberdeen matches as it is.

If the clubs and governing bodies to basically re-accept this cartel running our game which ensures no fair competition, coupled with re-admitting a team that has overspent to the extent it had to liquidate and finally, potentially re-admit the carcas of a team that had cheated for years (awaiting confirmation on that one, HMRC decision and double contracts) then I have no time for football anymore.

I fell in love with football first, Aberdeen FC second. I appreciate for others it may be different, but that is why I feel I could turn my back on professional football easily. Cos I da like it anymore.

Knowing fine well that we can't ever win?

Aye, I wouldn't attend as much as I do now, but I'd still go the odd game and cheer on the Dons.

We're fighting a losing battle just now anyway.

It's just that nothing will chage if Hun 2012 get straight back in.

I'm still hoping the bastards just die and aren't able to come back in time for the 12/13 season :crossfingers:

Can't answer this poll - sanction free - it would finish the SPL for me but profoundly sanctioned - European 3 year ban (statutory anyway) and points deduction - perhaps 30 first year and reduced by 10 each year and titles won while defrauding the exchequer or hiding contracts being reclassified as null and void I could just about live with. Having to wear a badge on their chest saying sorry we cheated would be good too.

Not a fkn chance in hell I would.

Even with it being our last season at Pittodrie.

Would never give another bean to the blatantly corrupt SPL, even if it means my team suffers.

God knows my team's made me suffer for years anyway, so that would help with any slight feelings of guilt :dontknow:

FUCK THE SPL CRETINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said yes.

Reason being, it's rare that I go to games these days as it is, makes it more special going in that respect because it's a long way to travel going to games every week. When I do go, it's usually with friends/family which is a day out for us all and I enjoy that aspect. Something different to do on a Saturday which as I say, I rarely get to do now with the distance involved.

Saying that, I agree with the principle and fundamentals of those that wouldn't, I'm not a season ticket holder, I'm not attending every week, it does seem like a slap in the face to those who are that loyal and go every week.

Yes.

I don't understand your point of view at all.

Aye, I wouldn't attend as much as I do now, but I'd still go the odd game and cheer on the Dons.

We're fighting a losing battle just now anyway.

It's just that nothing will chage if Hun 2012 get straight back in.

I'm still hoping the bastards just die and aren't able to come back in time for the 12/13 season :crossfingers:

At least before we only strongly suspected that they were cheating cunts and the whole thing (including the media) was corrupt now we know it is. If the SPL/SFA let them carry on as normal they are telling us there's no hope we can ever change our situation. It's a pretty heartbreaking situation but I see no alternative.

Nah. Scottish football would be dead.

The Old Firm can do what the fuck they want, they need each other and will always vote together.

It's all our fault for letting it come to this (11-1). Unfortunately it looks like it's too late to correct the error of our ways.

I'd rather spend

I don't understand your point of view at all.

I suppose it would be a case of 'admitting defeat' from my side.

If the SPL/SFA let Hun 2012 back into the League without any sanctions/penalties etc then I will be fucking fuming.

I will be disgusted with AFC (if we had any say in it) and any ounce of passion I still have for Scottish Football will disappear.

However,

if that unthinkable scenario were to happen - what would be the point in us turning our back on the Dons?

It would only serve to hamper us further. No amount of boycotts/protests in the World would change anything. The cunts would be back in and that's that.

I'm nae sure how well I'm explaining this though.... :confused:

The fundamental point is that the league is barely worth watching right now.

We have come to realise just recently the extent to which we have been cheated in the last 15 years or so.

I've put more money than I care to calculate into that fraudulent setup during those years.

I'd always strongly suspected foul play, it's now been confirmed absolutely.

If that foul play goes without any sanction, you are, by continuing to put money in to the game, bearing in mind the above, effectively supporting Rangers by doing so.

The only alternative is to withdraw financially from the league until such time as these matters are addressed.

That goes for ALL Aberdeen fans.

Canny believe folk voting yes :banghead:

Would you guys (for example) enter a pool competition where everyone had to use 4ft lengths of 2" X 4" (un sanded) except for two of the players that were allowed to use their own cues?

Just beggars belief :suicide:

Willie Miller said they'd come anyway, I'd hate to see him proved right in this respect.

Nah. Scottish football would be dead.

The Old Firm can do what the fuck they want, they need each other and will always vote together.

It's all our fault for letting it come to this (11-1). Unfortunately it looks like it's too late to correct the error of our ways.

I'd rather spend

My initial thought would be no, sod the SPL or whatever it may turn into. Enough is enough and although it may sound defeatist and they will overcome, just exactly what is the point if more or less the Status quo route is followed.

At a very minimum as my love for AFC is very deep rooted I may be tempted to pick my games and trips to Dundee, Edinburgh etc. but would pretty much say a definite no to ever attending a game involving either of the OF ever again even a cup final.

How many cups have been won by non OF teams since the start of the "SPL" ?????

How long have rangers been accused of this CBT cheating????

Not a lot of difference in the duration.

They've basically been cheating for almost the entire duration of the SPL & yet the SPL are SUPPORTING them & the blatant cheating they have done but then that just means they're happy cos through this blatant cheating they were able to attract a higher caliber of player to the corruption that is the SPL & thus giving it a better look.

The fundamental point is that the league is barely worth watching right now.

We have come to realise just recently the extent to which we have been cheated in the last 15 years or so.

I've put more money than I care to calculate into that fraudulent setup during those years.

I'd always strongly suspected foul play, it's now been confirmed absolutely.

If that foul play goes without any sanction, you are, by continuing to put money in to the game, bearing in mind the above, effectively supporting Rangers by doing so.

The only alternative is to withdraw financially from the league until such time as these matters are addressed.

That goes for ALL Aberdeen fans.

I see what you're saying but the bit in bold is a bit strong!!

Maybe if the above became a reality I would feel a lot differently.

At the moment I just canna imagine, no matter how bad things get, turning my back on the Dons once and for all.

Would be a sad day.

I see what you're saying but the bit in bold is a bit strong!!

Maybe if the above became a reality I would feel a lot differently.

At the moment I just canna imagine, no matter how bad things get, turning my back on the Dons once and for all.

Would be a sad day.

Well if they're prepared to turn their backs on us "the fans" wishes & beliefs & trust in fairness :dontknow: why should we be different?

Perhaps in a round about way we are then by using your example, however, if this has been going on for the past 15 years or so, then you, by pumping money into Aberdeen FC have been effectively supporting Rangers then yourself. Doesn't matter if folk have been doing it after a Newco Rangers get back in or before all this was found out, that point you made would mean we have all done it at some stage. It's just however recently, their cheating has been brought to forefront.

The Old Firm complain about the lack of competition in the SPL and yet they don't want to make things more competitive by evening up the playing field. They can't have everything. If they want healthy competiion then they either have to fuck off out of Scotland, or allow us to make things more even.

Despite their belief to the contrary - no one wants them - they've been trying to get out of Scotland for years. Amazing (in one sense at least) that the SPL still backs them rather than us. But they don't like competition - when they aren't winning they don't have the legions of faithful fans.

FTOF

Perhaps in a round about way we are then by using your example, however, if this has been going on for the past 15 years or so, then you, by pumping money into Aberdeen FC have been effectively supporting Rangers then yourself. Doesn't matter if folk have been doing it after a Newco Rangers get back in or before all this was found out, that point you made would mean we have all done it at some stage. It's just however recently, their cheating has been brought to forefront.

Doing it without realising it is completely corrupt is one thing - doing it after it has been demonstrated is another.

Yes but his point is the fact that they will not even try to hide it & pretend it's a fair league. No they will blatantly allow them (in the eyes of world football) to get off Scott free without getting the standard punishment that ANY other team outwith the OF would (without a shadow of doubt) get :dontknow:

Doing it without realising it is completely corrupt is one thing - doing it after it has been demonstrated is another.

Correct, I had no idea the league was fraudulent when I bought those tickets.

If you keep buying them after it's been proven, you are insane.