Sevco Thread

Shows how little you know. Ive had many drinks in our local lodge and its not like that at all.

It doesnt matter if McInnes is a Hun or not, hes too intelligent to go to rangers while they are in this state. When/If it goes back to a duopoly and they have a solid financial base then yes, he could go. Not now though, I think even he knows it would be impossible to meet expectations.

See, even Celtic fans can drink in Orange Lodges with no issue.

• Upvote 3

2nd in the league (only by goal difference), going into our biggest game of the season thus far with a chance to go top of the league outright, and move further ahead of our scummy rivals, Sevco... what do our fans discuss?

McInnes and Huns etc etc.

I despair sometimes.

I couldn't give a fuck who he used to play for or if he went for a drink at lodges when he was younger, and behaved a cunt - he's the manager of the famous now and turned down more money elsewhere to stay with us because he believes in us, and we should believe in him.

Move on, STAND FREE etc etc.

Fuck the Huns.

to be fair to everyone, we are bound to discuss this as its going to be mentioned every time looney tunes pedro fucks up, its the price for having a successful ex rangers player as our manager.

But there will be a manager who will win a cup or league with them. And will be hailed a messiah.

Make no mistake mcinnes is a rangers man. Dont believe his morton speil.

He elected to stay with them as a bit part player under walter smith than sign for ebbe skovdahl remember.

This new training ground fiasco will see him fuck off. Why stay in a city so insular with no fucking ambition

Why do people think it's inevitable Rangers will win the league? Celtic are banking £30m a year from the champions league.

The only chance anyone has is tuem appointing another idiot like Deila, or actually doing so well in Europe that Scotland move up the coefficient rankings and get a second champions league spot.

McInnes is better trying to win more cups with Aberdeen than at that hellhole.

I've read a few books by Rangers players from the 9-in-a-row era. They all confirm that McInnes was an absolute rabid hun. He was a prominent member of the infamous 'Tuesday Club' and used to drink with the likes of Durrant, Goram, Miller, McCall and McCoist at District and Steps bars. Charlie Millers book, in particular, is quite revealing regarding McInnes and how deeply entrenched he was.

McInnes is a Hun. Obviously, there are going to be Aberdeen fans who can't handle that.

Dearie me.

Still didn't think there was much in the elbow incident. Basically an ungainly naughty flying arm a la Jayden Stockley. Definite booking and the ref should have clamped down on it much sooner but no more than that. Compare and contrast to, say, a joe Garner who used to turn round, look to see where big Ash was and then leap, quite deliberately, pointed elbow first.

And as for the first half where, as I saw a bear describe it today "some mutant halved Morelos when he was bearing down on goal," holy Jesus there's no reasoning with that.

If Mcinnes goes to the huns it'll be tge end of him. See every other manager.

Yep.

But I suppose once he's sacked and derided by his own fans, sent death threats from the knucke draggers and so on he can at least pop down the local lodge or govan drinking den and have a "laugh and a sing song" with his old mates McCoist, Durrant, Goram et al.

Which I'm sure is worth much more than an actual career as a football coach.

Yep.

But I suppose once he's sacked and derided by his own fans, sent death threats from the knucke draggers and so on he can at least pop down the local lodge or govan drinking den and have a "laugh and a sing song" with his old mates McCoist, Durrant, Goram et al.

Which I'm sure is worth much more than an actual career as a football coach.

Mcinnes strikes me as a clever man, with morals and personal pride. Can't see him. Moving to der hun anytime soon.

Love it. Conversation with SFA goes something like...

"How come we've had a player cited yet we've got the injured players."

"Because yours was deliberate (violent) theirs was reckless (a la Stockley)"

"But he'd already been booked."

"Yes but the ref didn't see it hence our looking at it today."

"But that's pyoor not fair"

"But that's the rules"

"But that's pyoor not fair"

And repeat with a few "Aye but no but but no's" thrown in.

Can only assume the brown envelope bounced this month.