Inverness -V- Aberdeen

Injuries should be easing with Hughes and Milsom fit and Naysmith, Osbourne and Jack all doing some running and light training. For me Jason Brown must be picked in goal. However I see on his twitter he has called in a snow day today by the looks of things so that is hardly endearing himself to the management. I will say now I am probably turning against Craig Brown if he leaves Langfield in for the next four games and we dont win most of them (cup game included).

Brown

Shaunessey Anderson Reynolds Robertson

Rae Hughes

Hayes Smith Fraser

McGinn

subs: Langfield, Magennis, Milsom, Fallon, Masson, Megginson, Vernon

Prediction: Clangers will play and we will lose

• Upvote 2

Injuries should be easing with Hughes and Milsom fit and Naysmith, Osbourne and Jack all doing some running and light training. For me Jason Brown must be picked in goal. However I see on his twitter he has called in a snow day today by the looks of things so that is hardly endearing himself to the management. I will say now I am probably turning against Craig Brown if he leaves Langfield in for the next four games and we dont win most of them (cup game included).

Brown

Rae Hughes

Hayes Smith Fraser

McGinn

This 100%

Langfield will not be dropped, he seems untouchable unfortunately.

I was really hopeful we'd get a new 'keeper in during the window but there doesn't seem to be any movement on that front at all.

We'll do well to get a draw out of this one given our recent record against this lot, think we'll get beat 2-0.

I hate to say it but I can see us getting beat.

I live in Fort George in Inverness and the Inverness team use our football pitches every day to train. For the last two weeks during the break when our Aberdeen players have been of work and away. The Inverness team have been there training every day, they have not had a break. Just hope that the boys are up for it and not feels a bit lazy after there 2 weeks off. Can't wait section E on Saturday COYR stand free.

I live in Fort George in Inverness and the Inverness team use our football pitches every day to train. For the last two weeks during the break when our Aberdeen players have been of work and away. The Inverness team have been there training every day, they have not had a break. Just hope that the boys are up for it and not feels a bit lazy after there 2 weeks off. Can't wait section E on Saturday COYR stand free.

Welcome aboard.

:checkit: I see (from your interests in your sig) you are a penis

• Upvote 1

I'd have thought AFC would have had all playing staff reporting for training during the break?...

Brown

Rae Hughes

Hayes Smith Fraser

McGinn

Aye totally agree with that lineup. Now that we are getting midfield back vernon surely dropped?

Just watched Broon's pre match conference.

Completely ruined by some air-headed split-arse asking questions about Mark McGhee and Darren Fletcher and Scotland in general. :nutso:

Took up two thirds of the conference.

When it did eventually get round to AFC, on the injury front we have Milsom, Hughes & Osbourne available, as expected.

McGinn apparently had a knock but is fit to play.

Jack sounds a fair bit away from a return though in the way that Broon said he hoped to have him back before the end of the season. :clangers2:

He kept his cards close to his chest regarding Pawlett though.

Saying he'll be speaking to Lomas at the start of the week to see what agreement they can come to. Being a bit nicey nicey with it.

I do think we can win this one given we'll have additional strength available in the middle of the park.

Hopefully whoever does get reintroduced will get up to speed in time to have a positive impact on the game for us. :crossfingers:

Just watched Broon's pre match conference.

Completely ruined by some air-headed split-arse asking questions about Mark McGhee and Darren Fletcher and Scotland in general. :nutso:

Took up two thirds of the conference.

When it did eventually get round to AFC, on the injury front we have Milsom, Hughes & Osbourne available, as expected.

McGinn apparently had a knock but is fit to play.

Jack sounds a fair bit away from a return though in the way that Broon said he hoped to have him back before the end of the season. :clangers2:

He kept his cards close to his chest regarding Pawlett though.

Saying he'll be speaking to Lomas at the start of the week to see what agreement they can come to. Being a bit nicey nicey with it.

I do think we can win this one given we'll have additional strength available in the middle of the park.

Hopefully whoever does get reintroduced will get up to speed in time to have a positive impact on the game for us. :crossfingers:

Heather Dewar, BBC Scotland.