Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I equate it to university students - sure, on paper they're smart and educated....but give them an actual problem to solve, and they often make a right cunt of themselves. Sure Celtic players can (generally) do a bunch of keepy uppies; but anything that requires having a set of massive balls, they shit themselves. They're the newly qualified ER doctor who runs off the ward on their first day, because the sight of a stomach being sliced open turns them to mush. Meanwhile the rock solid nurse, dives in no nonsense, and handles the situation admirably for way less money.

We are nurses, is what I'm getting at.

I equate it to university students - sure, on paper they're smart and educated....but give them an actual problem to solve, and they often make a right cunt of themselves. Sure Celtic players can (generally) do a bunch of keepy uppies; but anything that requires having a set of massive balls, they shit themselves. They're the newly qualified ER doctor who runs off the ward on their first day, because the sight of a stomach being sliced open turns them to mush. Meanwhile the rock solid nurse, dives in no nonsense, and handles the situation admirably for way less money.

We are nurses, is what I'm getting at.

+10

How d'ye figure that?

Europa league is not that lucrative:

• Group match victory: €360,000
  • Group match draw: €120,000

Aye, I was calculating CL prize money, and later realised they were pumped out of the CL and are in the Europa.... and I couldn't be fucked editing it.

:)

Celtic boss Ronny Deila says Carlton Cole can be a "leader in the group" as the 31-year-old former West Ham striker prepares to join the Scottish champions in training this week. (Various)

Ha. Reeks of a panic signing. Deila is shitting it. Hopefully this unsettles yon wee prick Griffiths as well.