'respect The Past, Believe In The Future'

Terrible slogan. Believe in the Future would be bad enough, without the first part.

I also see that you have until 2 weeks from the end of the season to guarantee your season ticket seat for next season, a whole 9 weeks before the season starts. I am pretty sure the early bird will end up being extended, but that does seem ridiculously early this year.

Would be nice if they announced a certain number of free tickets each week for schools and clubs. Anyone know if they do that?

Jesus. That would be engaging the youth of the city and interesting future generations in seeing the club. Both positive and forward thinking.

Reported

The idea of forking out that kind of money in a few weeks to guarantee my seat to watch pish doesn't have me to excited, but I'm sure I will in anycase.

Actually, anyone got a ST in the Main Stand? My ST is the end seat by the fence in the SS, and I really only have it there for some gesturing action when the huns are in town, but thats not going to happen for another couple of years(and I'm getting a bit old for all that, although a man should never tire of letting the huns know what he thinks of them), and the toilets and the queues for the catering are terrible, anyone recommend the Main? I've been in a couple of times, but not in the last few years, and you feel really close to the action, but of course, you can hear a pin drop.

The Main yi say?

Great view, but that's about it.

Expensive and by and large surrounded by precious, middle aged men who gasp at the slightest swear word.

I sat in the main for a couple of seasons, near the tunnel, and was surrounded by old mannies constantly shouting "BASTARDS!". It was ace.

Not a fan of the view though, you are either too close to the pitch or have a massive pillar in front of you.

I was going to buy a season ticket but that slogan has put me off.

We're red, you're dead, we're bouncing on your head.

That would get me buying. Show some balls AFC.

Seriously !!!! . I am going to renew mine and the young lads, and have to admit that the product on offer from Aberdeen is pretty sh1te a lot of the time and the fact that I work every Saturday till 12.30 making getting up the road quite tight , this makes me think sometimes I might just give it a miss , but hey ho I still find myself renewing .. I just cant imagine ( and I totally agree about how bad the slogan is ) thinking of not buying a season ticket because of a sh1t sentence . Although I suppose you could start a topic on " What slogan would put me off buying a season ticket !! " . For a start -- Buy a season ticket and we will donate 10% to save the Hearts fund ;-)

The only slogan that would make me renew would be "Clangers binned , Rae released and Hughes paid off"....that said the young loon will give me a majorly hard time if I don't...if nothing else the banter and shouting abuse at the hopeless wretches will see me £300 light by August.

Slogans are great, and all, but what I want to know is will Milne be backing McInnes financially?

This team needs yet another complete overhaul, and doing it on the cheap will see us go nowhere.

I think the budget is the same as last year.

What leaves the club in wages can be used to bring in new players.

With the right recruitment and management, we SHOULD be top 4 at worst.

I'm with Westhills Red on this one. Nothing better to do on a Saturday. Enjoy the lunchtime pints and the walk to pittodrie better than the game sometime, but they're my team and they'll get my cash. Hope for good sales, some good new names, some of the youngsters breaking through, some old names gone and forgotten, and some optimism for the new season.

I'm with Westhills Red on this one. Nothing better to do on a Saturday. Enjoy the lunchtime pints and the walk to pittodrie better than the game sometime, but its they're my team and they'll get my cash. Hope for good sales, some good new names, some of the youngsters breaking through, some old names gone and forgotten, and some optimism for the new season.

I'll wait and see what happens in the summer with the ins and outs....

I certainly won't be influenced one iota by the marketing slogan used by the club this year :laughing:

Terrible slogan with connotations the fans are living in the past and need to move on...

However this wont stop me renewing, what else is there to do on a Saturday in Aberdeen?

What isn't there, according to Stoney.

Too much competition here,

We have almost 20 golf courses within a 10 mile radius,

We have 20 Bowling clubs in the same

We have 3 public swimming pools

We have 2 huge public parks

We have 4 cinemas

We have a theatre

We have 6 shopping centres

We have cadonas

We have an outdoor ski centre

We have 2 indoor ice centres

Theres is just far too much options / competition for us to compete at £23 a ticket....

The theatre FFS.