The Transfer Window.

what is your view on the said window does it work?

has it improved the game?,

has it encouraged young players to be brought through to the firts team?

And would you scrap it if not what would you change/

I have always been an advocate of each club having two "joker" transfers in each calender year, this would allow clubs to sign two players out with the window they can be anytime in the 12 month period clubs could sign two players on the same day but the only restriction being that they are only allowed those two outwith the window.

i would alos like to see clubs from Scotland allowed to sign players from lower division clubs at anytime , as long as the said player is under21, there would be a transfer fee payable too, this would allow lower league clubs to sell on talented youngsters and restricting this rule to clubs from the same country would keep any money changingb hands in the game in Scotland

If you scrap the transfer window it just gives the bigger teams even more scope to go and spend a shitload if and when they're struggling.

For a club us, its s good thing that we only shit ourselves about losing our best players for one month during the season, rather than all season long.

And focus on the SSN bird rather than Jim White come deadline day. Schoolboy error too many folk make is paying to much attention to the gobshite.

I ignore him anyway, the Hun cunt

If you scrap the transfer window it just gives the bigger teams even more scope to go and spend a shitload if and when they're struggling.

For a club us, its s good thing that we only shit ourselves about losing our best players for one month during the season, rather than all season long.

And focus on the SSN bird rather than Jim White come deadline day. Schoolboy error too many folk make is paying to much attention to the gobshite.

without doubt seeing natalie sawyer clad in the now legendary Yellow dress makes deadline day a delight!