Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three goals were clangers. A good keeper would have come for the header at the second and he spilled the first and third.

He actually spilled the second too but he should have been out to prevent the header.

Great save by Forster kept McGinn out to make it 1-2. McGinn was shite otherwise and Joe got exposed bad at left back.

An absolute fucking disgrace that you go there, hold your own and get let down by a total cunt in goals.

How the fuck can anyone at AFC not see the reality? YOU CAN"T SUCCEED WITH AN INCOMPETENT KEEPER.

Did we go 5 at the back per chance?? Sounded like it on the radio. Why do we keep doing that?!

No we didn't sit back. It was not a tactical defeat. It was farting against thunder with a cunt like him in goals.

No surprise there then. Fucking useless prick.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

The first goal was the only one where he was 100% to blame.

For the last two, we were under the pump big time... you need your goalkeeper to help you in this situations, but he did nothing but flap and look flustered. The last goal was a weak palm straight to Commons - AGAIN!

The guy is just a nothing keeper. Fucking useless prick - I agree wholeheartedly.

Not taking anything away from the fact we were awful. We played for a draw and got what we deserved. We simply could not keep hold of the ball at any point during the game. It is the same every time we go to Celtic park. Langfield should have done better will all 3 goals. I just seem to loose track of how many shots he parries on front of the goal. Should have held onto the ball for 2nd and 3rd.

We played for a draw and got what we deserved.

I disagree.

Hector's shot might well have gone in if McGinn wasn't standing in the wrong place and deflected it out.

Joe had a free header from a great corner.

Forster made a fabulous save from McGinn, and this was all in the last 20 minutes at 1-1.

Zola did FUCK ALL the whole of the second half but we were running at them and created some very good chances.

He had fuck all to do the first half and then he made a complete cunt of an easy situation to gift them a goal.

You can't compete when you have a fucking liability in a key position, the most important position of all in my book.

Not only does it directly cost us goals, it wrecks confidence in the players in front of him.

He did not make one great save the whole match. Even the brush past the left post was lucky as he didn't get enough on it.

Langfield is a fucking disgrace, as is every single one of the managers who keep on picking him. Clueless cunts.

All three goals were clangers. A good keeper would have come for the header at the second and he spilled the first and third.

He actually spilled the second too but he should have been out to prevent the header.

Great save by Forster kept McGinn out to make it 1-2. McGinn was shite otherwise and Joe got exposed bad at left back.

An absolute fucking disgrace that you go there, hold your own and get let down by a total cunt in goals.

How the fuck can anyone at AFC not see the reality? YOU CAN"T SUCCEED WITH AN INCOMPETENT KEEPER.

I agree with all of this, except Joe was at right back.

When i heard the other day he had got a new contract i thought what a fucking shambles

I know he has had a lot of clean sheets but that is mainly down to the team playing better/better manager

I would say he costs us about 12 points a season

I agree with all of this, except Joe was at right back.

Doh! I was watching! I was thinking left wing was where we were getting ripped cos Joe was surprisingly slow today, both in head and legs.