Spfl Xi - Withoot Celtic

Manus, Samson, McDonald, Cierzniak, Williams, Brill are all miles better than Clangers.

ICT even have a No.2 that would give Clangers a good run for his money in Esson.

Clangers is lucky to make top ten in the keepers in the SPFL & he'd certainly not make even a subs bench for SPFL 11 outwith celtic players.

Samson?! He is a dire keeper.

Samson?! He is a dire keeper.

He's no world beater but he's decent & twice the keeper that Clangers is.

Point being he'd have a better chance of making the bench in this thread than Clangers ever would.

Clangers is having his best season ever but that is mostly down to other circumstances. He is however looking a lot more confident & assured & that is a good thing but that said. He'd still never make the top half dozen imo in this thread. Let alone the first team or even bench.

Manus, Samson, McDonald, Cierzniak, Williams, Brill are all miles better than Clangers.

ICT even have a No.2 that would give Clangers a good run for his money in Esson.

Clangers is lucky to make top ten in the keepers in the SPFL & he'd certainly not make even a subs bench for SPFL 11 outwith celtic players.

All of the guys you mention are decent keepers, particularly Williams of Hibs. In my opinion however, from what I have seen of them, none are much better than langfield at all. I based my team on performances this season - only Forster and Brill have conceded less goals than Langfield - Personally, I'd rather have Langfield in my team than Brill.

P.S. Esson? Do me a favour.

All of the guys you mention are decent keepers, particularly Williams of Hibs. In my opinion however, from what I have seen of them, none are much better than langfield at all. I based my team on performances this season - only Forster and Brill have conceded less goals than Langfield - Personally, I'd rather have Langfield in my team than Brill.

P.S. Esson? Do me a favour.

Manus has also conceded similar to that of Clangers.

& McDonald has been very good this season. I'm not basing my judgement solely on the Goals against stats because I'm not that naive.

Sack the good publicity for Izaguirre, Taylor-Sinclair and Robertson. Hands down the best left back in the league has been Graeme Shinnie this season by some distance.

Best keeper tbf is Forster after that meh all much of a muchness - I'd like us to sign Mannus but he isnt all that much better than others

Centre half - best in league is Reynolds. Worthy mention to Van Dijk and Anderson

Midfield. Ainsworth, Commons, Flood, Pawlett, Gauld (Aug-Oct), Hayes, Mulgrew all worthy of a mention

May, McKay and Boyd in a different league to the others including Celtic

Sack the good publicity for Izaguirre, Taylor-Sinclair and Robertson. Hands down the best left back in the league has been Graeme Shinnie this season by some distance.

Best keeper tbf is Forster after that meh all much of a muchness - I'd like us to sign Mannus but he isnt all that much better than others

Centre half - best in league is Reynolds. Worthy mention to Van Dijk and Anderson

Midfield. Ainsworth, Commons, Flood, Pawlett, Gauld (Aug-Oct), Hayes, Mulgrew all worthy of a mention

May, McKay and Boyd in a different league to the others including Celtic

Kind of missing point of tread.

Taking out the paranoid pricks, because it would be mainly them, what would your best team be from the rest?

MacDonald

Hammell - Reynolds - Meekings - Robertson (Utd)

Hayes - Flood - Rankin - Gauld

Pawlett

Boyd/Rooney/McKay/May/McGinn/Mackay-Steven

Surely Rankin being in there is some kind of sick autocorrect mistake??

I certainly wouldn't swap Robson or Jack for Rankin. Or Anderson/Considine for Meekings

MacDonald

Raven Anderson Reynolds Shinnie

Flood Lasley

Ainsworth Pawlett Hayes

Boyd

unlucky: McKay, May, Gauld

really struggling for a right back and keeper - there are no outstanding keepers in SPL these days. Ciarzniak sold the jerseys on 1st Jan and loves a Langfielf flap. Mannus and Macdonald would be the two best