Aberdeen V Fc Groningen (0 - 0)

IN.

Very tough game methinks, hopefully we have an advantage in fitness and we are able to make it count.

Stating the obvious but a clean sheet is essential, seen them a few times and Kostic and Zivkovic are definitely going to be a handful but i genuinely think Aberdeen are a right good side who will make it difficult for most teams this season.

I think we will win 2-1 and lets see what happens over there.

IN.

Very tough game methinks, hopefully we have an advantage in fitness and we are able to make it count.

Stating the obvious but a clean sheet is essential, seen them a few times and Kostic and Zivkovic are definitely going to be a handful but i genuinely think Aberdeen are a right good side who will make it difficult for most teams this season.

I think we will win 2-1 and lets see what happens over there.

Zivkovic has signed for Ajax, so won't be playing...

EDIT- Its PSV and Porto who are keen on kostic.

Just wondering would him playing on thursday make him cup tied for group stages if he moved to either of them?

They'd best splash the cash and get him signed by Thursday.

As long as Groningen are eliminated and he signs for his new club before Sept 1st, he can play in the group stages for his new club.

Any Dutch fans looking in, remember to get some Aitkens rowies while you're over here. You bunch will probably smother them in Nutella or some pish, but you'll appreciate them all the same. Also, don't bother thinking you'll be getting any romance, our birds are howling. You'd be better bringing some of your own. Take some weed with you too, it's legal over here and permitted in Pittodrie.

• Upvote 7