Jeff Signs

No sign of News, I'll do it.

Aberdeen have completed their fifth signing of the new season with the arrival of Brighton & Hove Albion winger Jeffrey Monakana on loan until January.

The 20 year old former Arsenal youth player was signed by Preston North end in 2012, making 49 appearances for the Lilywhites before being transferred to Brighton in January of this year on an eighteen month contract. He has also had spells on loan at Colchester United and Crawley Town.

Dons manager Derek McInnes commented. "Jeffrey is a player we have been aware of for some time and will offer additional competition in the wide areas, where he brings real pace."

Jeffrey, who has been allocated squad number 7, joins permanent signings Shaleum Logan, Ashton Taylor, David Goodwillie and Scott Brown in the Pittodrie squad for the current season although he is not eligible for this week's Europa League qualifier against Groningen in The Netherlands on Thursday.

0,,10284~12983757,00.jpg

Seems squad number 7 is reserved for brothers these days.

WTF were you doing at Crawley Poodler?

WTF were you doing at Crawley Poodler?

Born there, dad's side of family there. When I'm down, which is often, I go to Crawley. There's been some interesting links, got pally with Craig Brewster and they think Fallon is shite. So not much different to here.

On topic though, jury's oot on this boy, hopefully he's fit again. Out of contract at Brighton at end Of season so could go either way.