Stand Free Youth Development Dinner And Quiz

• Site Sponsor

I’m delighted to announce that we will be running the fourth dinner on 25 April 2015 as well as the fourth football quiz on 9 January 2015. The speakers for the dinner are:

Steve Daley

Steve joined Wolves at 15 years of age and made his First Team debut against Southampton on October 9th in the 1971-72 Season age 17 scoring the fourth goal in a 4-2 win.

Steve transferred to Man City on 5th September 1979 for a then record transfer fee £1,437.500 a British and European record at the time. It was said at the time to have been Manchester City’s worst ever signing! He later crossed the Atlantic to play for Seattle Sounders playing against such names as, Pele, Franz Beckenbaur, Johan Cruyff and Johan Neeskens.

Following on from football Steve became a Radio Broadcaster and accomplished ‘After Dinner Speaker’ he has been voted ‘Football Speaker of the Year’ 3 Years in a row!

Gary Marshall

Gary has been a professional now for over 20 years and has established himself as one the most popular comics working on the after-dinner circuit, with his unique style and deadpan delivery it gives him an abundant charm which makes him equally at home with both male and female audiences.

Gary has appeared with numerous sporting greats including Sir Bobby Charlton, Robbie Fowler, Alan Shearer, Sir Henry Cooper, Frank Bruno, Evander Holyfield, Ricky Hatton, Gareth Edwards, Sir Ian Botham Bryan Robson and Colin Montgomerie.

For the youngsters I promise that 60/70 of the questions will be within the last 20 years.

• Upvote 1

I’m delighted to announce that we Willie Miller will be running the fourth dinner on 25 April 2015 as well as the fourth football quiz on 9 January 2015. The speakers for the dinner are:

Steve Daley

Steve joined Wolves at 15 years of age and made his First Team debut against Southampton on October 9th in the 1971-72 Season age 17 scoring the fourth goal in a 4-2 win.

Steve transferred to Man City on 5th September 1979 for a then record transfer fee £1,437.500 a British and European record at the time. It was said at the time to have been Manchester City’s worst ever signing! He later crossed the Atlantic to play for Seattle Sounders playing against such names as, Pele, Franz Beckenbaur, Johan Cruyff and Johan Neeskens.

Following on from football Steve became a Radio Broadcaster and accomplished ‘After Dinner Speaker’ he has been voted ‘Football Speaker of the Year’ 3 Years in a row!

Gary Marshall

Gary has been a professional now for over 20 years and has established himself as one the most popular comics working on the after-dinner circuit, with his unique style and deadpan delivery it gives him an abundant charm which makes him equally at home with both male and female audiences.

Gary has appeared with numerous sporting greats including Sir Bobby Charlton, Robbie Fowler, Alan Shearer, Sir Henry Cooper, Frank Bruno, Evander Holyfield, Ricky Hatton, Gareth Edwards, Sir Ian Botham Bryan Robson and Colin Montgomerie.

For the youngsters I promise that 60/70 of the questions will be within the last 20 years.

Nice one Willie. :trophy:

• Site Sponsor

Pfaf

I'm a polymath min; my knowledge spans multiple topics and multiple centuries from Tudor England to the EPL via architecture and natural philosophy.

There's nothing I don't know about.

I could put you and tup in the same team but would have to handicap you 50 points because you would be so good.