Scotland V Rep Of Ireland (1 - 0)

The game should be played at Iprix...we're playing into Paddy's hands , it's almost like a home game for them...it would stick in the throat having money going to sevco but making the Irish feel uncomfortable would be worth it...look who's manager and assistant...I predict a shitey draw or worse a loss...

:laughing:

The Irish are one of the few groups of people I hate more than the Tartan Army.

Mon Scotland.

Interesting. I am also capable of great generalisation and also detest the Irish. I never used to but I hadn't seen through their engineered charm and the attraction of the soft lilting accent. Bog Arabs they're known as. Don't get me started on real Arabs. Mooslim fucks.

The Irish are a charlatan race and would think nothing of doing you over and stealing your money if you were stupid enough to let them. I learned this from repeated case examples over the last five years in particular. No idea if they do this to each and I can understand their hatred of the Brits but they're a fucking bunch of sleekit users.

What's your story tommo? Where did your hatred of the Irish come from?

Interesting. I am also capable of great generalisation and also detest the Irish. I never used to but I hadn't seen through their engineered charm and the attraction of the soft lilting accent. Bog Arabs they're known as. Don't get me started on real Arabs. Mooslim fucks.

The Irish are a charlatan race and would think nothing of doing you over and stealing your money if you were stupid enough to let them. I learned this from repeated case examples over the last five years in particular. No idea if they do this to each and I can understand their hatred of the Brits but they're a fucking bunch of sleekit users.

What's your story tommo? Where did your hatred of the Irish come from?

Irish influence on other societies mainly. Look at Glasgow, Liverpool etc. Full of absolute cunts. Its the hooked-on-grief thing that does it for me. Likely comes from their folk music background where they would sing about stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. A tradition that still exists unfortunately.

However, its not just the fake irish. Any actual Irishman I've met tries to hard to be funny and live up to the stereotype of "Look at me, I'm Irish." At uni I'd encounter these types all of the time, hence the reason I avoid that O'Neils bar like the plague. However, I detest students as well, so maybe that's why. Jonny Hayes is perhaps the only one I've liked.

However, a tidy Irish bird is among the tidiest of the tidy. Hypocrisy, but I don't give a fuck.

• Upvote 3

Irish influence on other societies mainly. Look at Glasgow, Liverpool etc. Full of absolute cunts. Its the hooked-on-grief thing that does it for me. Likely comes from their folk music background where they would sing about stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. A tradition that still exists unfortunately.

However, its not just the fake irish. Any actual Irishman I've met tries to hard to be funny and live up to the stereotype of "Look at me, I'm Irish." At uni I'd encounter these types all of the time, hence the reason I avoid that O'Neils bar like the plague. However, I detest students as well, so maybe that's why. Jonny Hayes is perhaps the only one I've liked.

However, a tidy Irish bird is among the tidiest of the tidy. Hypocrisy, but I don't give a fuck.

The last line wins me over. Ever obliging the womwn (in my day) like the "fuck the pope" turns them durty and they luv being durty. Good rides in my experience and good drinkers. I like the Oirish and if we can get a draw I'll be happy.