Stand Free Youth Development Football Quiz Friday 13Th January 2017

• Site Sponsor

The sixth SFYD quiz will be held in the RDS.

Teams of four at a cost of £50 per team. We will be providing free stovies to all participants.

If you want a team then post on here but also PM me (RTYD) with details.

RTYD and Dom Sullivan

• Upvote 1

6th Stand Free Youth Development football quiz will be held in the Teddy Scott lounge of the RDS on Friday 13th January 2017. Teams of four at a cost of £50. We will be providing free stovies to all participants. All proceeds to AFC Youth Development. So far £120,000 has been raised by us in five years. It is making a difference as we will see in the next few years.We are limited to 30 teams so contact Willie Miller who is organising the whole thing for details. COYR.

• Site Sponsor

I seriously wonders why we should contribute to youth development when the manager won't play them rather money was used to pay off the mummy's boy.

Up to yourself Loon. The club and Youth Development will be here long after current manager has gone.

6th Stand Free Youth Development football quiz will be held in the Teddy Scott lounge of the RDS on Friday 13th January 2017. Teams of four at a cost of £50. We will be providing free stovies to all participants. All proceeds to AFC Youth Development. So far £120,000 has been raised by us in five years. It is making a difference as we will see in the next few years.We are limited to 30 teams so contact Willie Miller who is organising the whole thing for details. COYR.

Nice one Boof. I shall be in attendance as couldn't make it this year. Was absolutely gutted too as it's always a brilliant night

I will need to consider whether there will be

Toonsers

Deesiders, with or without there ancestoral quiffs,

Buffoons pals,

Ollie's pals,

Dirty wickers

And folk who display general arseholeity,

Upon the confirmation of attendance of above I will then consult with the others from the supporters club and confirm our attendance non attendance,?

Toonsers

Buffoons pals,

Ollie's pals,

Dirty wickers

Upon the confirmation of attendance of above I will then consult with the others from the supporters club and confirm our attendance non attendance,?

I'm away for this Eric.

Always seem to be. Infuriating. Why does the date not remain constant? Sure it was two weeks later last year.

• Site Sponsor

Toonsers

Buffoons pals,

Ollie's pals,

Dirty wickers

Upon the confirmation of attendance of above I will then consult with the others from the supporters club and confirm our attendance non attendance,

There will be cunts, radges, baldies, hairy monsters and all sorts with one common theme, they are all Dandies. Now if you want to get a march on the opposition I can exclusively reveal to you alone that the quiz will be on .....

FITBA