Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Of course they weren’t that clear cut. The first especially. This is the same idiot who said Miovski should have scored despite the keeper standing less than a yard infront of him. Any Aberdeen fan watches that an is encouraged by the two newly turned 16 year olds who look special. Not MT though, desperate to slate the player who is most known for reactions. Tedious shite and needs to be called out regularly.
  2. I’d say playing first team football for Kelty would be a better judge of the player. I’m not defending him, the two times I’ve seen him this season I’ve been totally unimpressed. Unlike you however, I don’t write him off. Also unlike you, I don’t say things on here for constant attention.
  3. It’s a youth cup final you fucking nutjob. You aren’t an Aberdeen fan, you are just in it to troll on here. You got on at BHL for it and look at you.
  4. Think we have more players who will go onto bigger things than the hun lot.
  5. Getting the attention you are craving. You’ve been fucking chronic on here lately.
  6. Plenty good prospects there. The age/size was the main difference there.
  7. Yeah automatically absolutely shite eh? That’s it the way it works in your simpleton brain.
  8. BHL look at me behaviour again. Embarrassing stuff.
  9. Butland is the new McGregor. Brutally overrated.
  10. Funnily enough you are the most fascinated with him.
  11. Who cares at this point? Should we have settled for Lennon or someone like that just because they can come in straight away. We have to wait until the summer for the person they deemed the right man. Suck it up.
  12. Final ball is fucking pathetic constantly.