Films

42 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

aw laddie solar movies is fir dimwits n plebs thit canna work a firestick..seen eh new predator yit? stunnin..gings beck tae nativ emericens in eh 1700s apocalypo style..dinna watch it oan solar movies ffs its nae 2008

I have predator on my to do list, I go by whats free as I am not only dimwitted but cheap, Do you rate predator I have my reservations but will give it a fair crack

On 8/9/2022 at 11:46 PM, Arabian Knight said:

aw laddie solar movies is fir dimwits n plebs thit canna work a firestick..seen eh new predator yit? stunnin..gings beck tae nativ emericens in eh 1700s apocalypo style..dinna watch it oan solar movies ffs its nae 2008

On 8/10/2022 at 12:29 AM, KidCreole said:

I have predator on my to do list, I go by whats free as I am not only dimwitted but cheap, Do you rate predator I have my reservations but will give it a fair crack

Prey (Disney+), watched it last night and an excellent addition to the Predator series - 8/10

Still haven't got around to watching The Predator from a few years back, didn't get good reviews so haven't really looked for it.

Just watched Prey, the latest in the Predator series.

Please don't make the same mistake.  It's fuckin' aweful.

Set 300 years ago, a 12 year old lookin red Indian' squaw, fa' spiks perfect English btw, armed only with a Timmer Market bow and arra' and a Woolies tomahawk takes on the universe's hardest cunt (apart fae me like @CCB III ?) and radges him up.

Fuckin' dreadful actin', wooden as fuck, particularly fae the lead quine. Some o' the CGI is pretty poor, the story line is as predictable as the arse cheeks winnin' the league and the script chronic.

I watched it so you don't have to.  Please, please take heed. 2/10

On 8/12/2022 at 11:36 PM, Jigsaw666 said:

Nope.

Any good?  N***. Guess.

First couple of minutes were interesting enough then half an hour of utter tedium. Then we get the weakest ass alien in cinematic history. There's a crazy chimp backstory which comes in here and there which is more interesting than the main plot. And that's about it. 

Agreed - it was fucking turgid...

4 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Best a vampire film = Lost Boys (From Disk til Dawn close second) 

Nah Hammer House of Horrors The Vampire Lovers featuring the delectable Madeline Smith getting the puppies out best vampire film by a country mile.

A blessing for a young loon growing up. Always gave the paper a quick snook to see if it was going to be on 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Don't forget werewolves. All been done to death.

Loved the old b+w Lon Chaney Jnr Wolfman films.

Interestin' fact (or not).  I was mates with the brother of David Rintoul (Wilson) who played Dr Finlay in the TV series. He also did a Werewolf film (Legend of the Werewolf 1975). Well, the band I was in at the time played at his (first) weddin'. The dance of which was held in a marquee tent in the garden of his parents hoose in Cults.  That's my 15 minutes of fame.  Fuck yezzzz!!!!

• Site Sponsor
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Loved the old b+w Lon Chaney Jnr Wolfman films.

Interestin' fact (or not).  I was mates with the brother of David Rintoul (Wilson) who played Dr Finlay in the TV series. He also did a Werewolf film (Legend of the Werewolf 1975). Well, the band I was in at the time played at his (first) weddin'. The dance of which was held in a marquee tent in the garden of his parents hoose in Cults.  That's my 15 minutes of fame.  Fuck yezzzz!!!!

Did you get a gammie aff Janet?

Teeth in or oot?

21 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Nah Hammer House of Horrors The Vampire Lovers featuring the delectable Madeline Smith getting the puppies out best vampire film by a country mile.

A blessing for a young loon growing up. Always gave the paper a quick snook to see if it was going to be on 

They were scary films as a wee guy. My old man banned the 7 year old me from watching them 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They were scary films as a wee guy. My old man banned the 7 year old me from watching them 

My mum and dad used to look after a pub in the 70s during the summer when the owners were on holiday usually for four or five weeks at a time. I was left up the stairs from the age of about 7 watched every one of the Hammer Films.

Contributed to the fucked up individual i have grown up to be . Still like a good horror.