Films

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Don't forget werewolves. All been done to death.

Loved the old b+w Lon Chaney Jnr Wolfman films.

Interestin' fact (or not).  I was mates with the brother of David Rintoul (Wilson) who played Dr Finlay in the TV series. He also did a Werewolf film (Legend of the Werewolf 1975). Well, the band I was in at the time played at his (first) weddin'. The dance of which was held in a marquee tent in the garden of his parents hoose in Cults.  That's my 15 minutes of fame.  Fuck yezzzz!!!!

• Site Sponsor
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Loved the old b+w Lon Chaney Jnr Wolfman films.

Interestin' fact (or not).  I was mates with the brother of David Rintoul (Wilson) who played Dr Finlay in the TV series. He also did a Werewolf film (Legend of the Werewolf 1975). Well, the band I was in at the time played at his (first) weddin'. The dance of which was held in a marquee tent in the garden of his parents hoose in Cults.  That's my 15 minutes of fame.  Fuck yezzzz!!!!

Did you get a gammie aff Janet?

Teeth in or oot?

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They were scary films as a wee guy. My old man banned the 7 year old me from watching them 

My mum and dad used to look after a pub in the 70s during the summer when the owners were on holiday usually for four or five weeks at a time. I was left up the stairs from the age of about 7 watched every one of the Hammer Films.

Contributed to the fucked up individual i have grown up to be . Still like a good horror. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Seriously?

I might watch it again I must've missed something.

I found a lot of it annoying. That up herself bint with the food allergy resulting in him being ruined. If you are as bad as that dear don’t eat in fancy restaurants with all that nut oil floating about.

Felt sorry for the cunt bit of an allkie but didn’t deserve all of that  with his business and access to his son 

Blackbird.

She, who was into Michael Flatley in his dancey days wanted to go to this. Oh my fucking god. Numb, just numb at the utter direness of this absolute shite. Folk often watch a movie and proclaim it to be the worst they've ever seen, I'm going there with this though. To my absolute certainty I've never seen ANYTHING as shite as this thing. She comes out saying it wasn't very good, I could hardly fucking breathe. I've since had a look on youtube to see Kermode's opinion, we're in agreement. Just watch the trailer, so so bad or go to the Kermode and Mayo review. Speechless.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Blackbird.

She, who was into Michael Flatley in his dancey days wanted to go to this. Oh my fucking god. Numb, just numb at the utter direness of this absolute shite. Folk often watch a movie and proclaim it to be the worst they've ever seen, I'm going there with this though. To my absolute certainty I've never seen ANYTHING as shite as this thing. She comes out saying it wasn't very good, I could hardly fucking breathe. I've since had a look on youtube to see Kermode's opinion, we're in agreement. Just watch the trailer, so so bad or go to the Kermode and Mayo review. Speechless.

Nothing but the most awfullest reviews for this which kinda makes me see how far I can endure with it... Your service has been recognised ! 

Neither of these will appeal to many on here but..

Fall

Very basic story, two burds get stuck up a pole. Well made for what it is and good decision to keep it short (80mins). Being one who is not keen on heights it is well enough filmed to portray that well. No tits.

Bodies Bodies Bodies

Teen slasher type thing but with a slightly different slant. Not gory and more of a whodunnit story, meant to be funny but the humour passed me by. Normally I can guess the killer in these things but I got this one wrong. Ample opportunity for tits but they don't go there.

6 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Neither of these will appeal to many on here but..

Fall

Very basic story, two burds get stuck up a pole. Well made for what it is and good decision to keep it short (80mins). Being one who is not keen on heights it is well enough filmed to portray that well. No tits.

Bodies Bodies Bodies

Teen slasher type thing but with a slightly different slant. Not gory and more of a whodunnit story, meant to be funny but the humour passed me by. Normally I can guess the killer in these things but I got this one wrong. Ample opportunity for tits but they don't go there.

You’ve not really sold me on either min. The second film has a Lesbian couple at the centre. So based on your review no titties no watchies