Aye here manchebs - I'm no saying she's no a lovely, lovely lassie, just ease her down there son for the love of fuck 

In the world 100% - not a fucking chance 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Watched a load of shit last night, couldn’t sleep. 

the Huntsman - Liam Neeson. Tidy Mexican mum with gorgeous thighs but very limited cameo. Boring and predictable

At Astra - Brad Pitt astronaut nonsense. Didn’t even get to the end. 

going back to pervy french films from now on 

He's Northern Irish, nae Mexican. 🤦‍♂️

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

It’s basically Ghostbusters 1 but with kids. There's plot holes all over the shop but its not terrible. Certainly plays on the nostalgia angle to give it some credibility. The original cast (sans Moranis) are shoehorned in to remind us how great the 80’s were for comedy actors. Ironically, real-life ghost Harold Ramis has the biggest presence.

The tick-box next gen ‘busters have been set up for a sequel, as per the post-credit scene that you wished they’d started this one from.

6/10, no tits.

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

She is

You say potato I say potato son

49 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

It’s basically Ghostbusters 1 but with kids. There's plot holes all over the shop but its not terrible. Certainly plays on the nostalgia angle to give it some credibility. The original cast (sans Moranis) are shoehorned in to remind us how great the 80’s were for comedy actors. Ironically, real-life ghost Harold Ramis has the biggest presence.

The tick-box next gen ‘busters have been set up for a sequel, as per the post-credit scene that you wished they’d started this one from.

6/10, no tits.

How was Paul Rudd?

1 hour ago, thedandydon said:

6/10, no tits.

Does it reference the birds Ghostbusters film?

1 hour ago, Dad said:

How was Paul Rudd?

Not exactly Oscar worthy but injected most of the humour that was in short supply.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Does it reference the birds Ghostbusters film?

Mercifully, the existence of that particular mess was not acknowledged.

Edited by thedandydon

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Misogyny

Loved Scandalous

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

Watched a load of shit last night, couldn’t sleep. 

the Huntsman - Liam Neeson. Tidy Mexican mum with gorgeous thighs but very limited cameo. Boring and predictable

At Astra - Brad Pitt astronaut nonsense. Didn’t even get to the end. 

going back to pervy french films from now on 

I'd have thought Ad Astra would have been perfect to induce sleep.

7 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Watched the Oliver Stone JFK revisited Documentary film......Great watch.

What's it on?

Currently watching the original.

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

What's it on?

Currently watching the original.

Not sure. Got it through unofficial websites. It was a showtime production if that helps....

Last Night In Soho.

Billed as either a horror or suspense genre. I found it neither. Didn't like or dislike it. Did find it somewhat annoying though.

Shepherd.

Lower budget job but well made for all that. If you don't like slow, don't go. It can't really be anything other than slow though given it's based on a guy on an island on his own. I kinda went along with it, accepting of the pace but ultimately the ending did nothing for me. I guess people will have differing interpretations of how it all ended. Doubt I could watch it twice.

Just back from seeing the Dinosaur Jr filum at the Belmont 

J mascis is hard work to watch but some great live and studio footage with lots of good cameos.

never really got them when I was younger but really really into them these days. Great sound. Worth a watch IMO. No tits