Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

After a long time lurking on this forum I have finally been diagnosed as being senile and slightly insane after my last visit to Cornhill Hospital . I therefore think I now have the qualifications to take the plunge and join up.

The Green in my user name solely relates to an old favourite of mine that I delivered for over six years, between 1967 and 1973. The first three years I delivered them in the Pittodrie/Linksfield area.

I've been a Dons supporter since shortly after I was born and intend to remain so until I pop my clogs..

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Green Final said:

After a long time lurking on this forum I have finally been diagnosed as being senile and slightly insane after my last visit to Cornhill Hospital . I therefore think I now have the qualifications to take the plunge and join up.

The Green in my user name solely relates to an old favourite of mine that I delivered for over six years, between 1967 and 1973. The first three years I delivered them in the Pittodrie/Linksfield area.

I've been a Dons supporter since shortly after I was born and intend to remain so until I pop my clogs..

Hello! 

3 hours ago, Green Final said:

Il take a half ounce of lemon kush, some early nineties red seal and welcome

4 hours ago, Green Final said:

Have you ever voted for the unionists?

7 minutes ago, Peachandblack said:

Oh wow, talk about difficult questions. Maybe The Ballad of Dorothy Parker. Favourite album is 1999. Cold mechanised madness!

Liked sign o the times album and you got the look, great single, purple rain though being my favourite track, probably liked him as an the same size as him lol

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Welcome and good luck tae yae, what’s your favourite Prince number?.thought the little fella was class, really underrated guitarist in my opinion.

Anyone that doesn’t believe/know that Prince was an amazing guitarist need only watch him in this.

https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I saw Prince at Parkhead in the early 90s.  Was a brilliant show. He was supported by Carmen Electra who I think he was shagging at the time. 

I was there as well but had no recollection of seeing Carmen Electra.

Just looked it up and apparently Shakespeare’s Sister were also on the bill.