Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Welcome Forever Red. Quite a few natives on here are not the friendliest and it may take time for you to be accepted. A difference of opinion is welcomed by me.

Cheers. I've been a lurker for a good few years so got a fair idea of what goes on - always guaranteed a mixture of laughs and disbelief at some of the posts that appear ?

On 2/18/2022 at 8:09 PM, RED_JOHN said:

Welcome Forever Red. Quite a few natives on here are not the friendliest and it may take time for you to be accepted. A difference of opinion is welcomed by me.

Havering as per usual. I would suggest that if the majority of posters on here think you are a dick that might just mean that you are a dick . You might be accepted at the local trainspotters club 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Suppose I'll introduce myself.

Been lurking here for about a month so I'm already fully aware that every single one of the ITK folks are broken clocks that like to claim Nostradamus-esque status when one of their abundant shouts prove vaguely accurate.

Season ticket holder on and off for the last 15 years. Hoping for at least 5 more signings before it all kicks off because Pittodrie last season was the worst it has ever been.