Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

• 5 weeks later...

Suppose I'll introduce myself.

Been lurking here for about a month so I'm already fully aware that every single one of the ITK folks are broken clocks that like to claim Nostradamus-esque status when one of their abundant shouts prove vaguely accurate.

Season ticket holder on and off for the last 15 years. Hoping for at least 5 more signings before it all kicks off because Pittodrie last season was the worst it has ever been.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name is Russell, never planned on signing up for this after reading for years but had to so I can block the zero twat/ Red John mk.2.

You may recognize me from when I was in the P&J after winning the Highland League fantasy football manager of the month many years ago. The monthly prize was a case of Tennants but as I was only about 12 they gave me £200 in Intersport vouchers.

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

What you like 😂

I’m not even joking. It’s bad enough on here, it would only be a few beers away from ripping out a highly (in my head) amusing comment and some bird you’ve nae seen in years now hates you. Which inevitably I’d probably bump into her the next day.