Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

15 hours ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

Aye aye. Powis Crescent Loon here.  Happy to join the forum. Thanks for having me.

Born in Woodside. Grew up in Powis. Ex Hilton Academy where Johnny Hewitt was a couple of years ahead of me.

Spent a few years in Rosemount before moving doon south after uni.

Miss the glory days of the 80s of course. But finding the current shitshow under Cormack both appalling and hilarious at the same time.

Have you ever spent time in a Turkish prison?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 6:37 PM, Roger The Suburb Seagull said:

I am a lifelong fan and a Seagull, keen to meet other Seagull’s who are fans of my favourite club xxx

SQUAWK

That reads like a dating profile, min. Are you after a boy seagull or girl seagull?

Ive had hundreds of seagulls. I’m a deviant though.

you will enjoy it here…

Hey, back after 10+ years. Living about 30 miles south of Boston, been in the US since 2013. From Cullen, Scotland originally. Its a car crash right now so i guess that was my cue to come back. 

If there are any Dandys between New York and Maine it would be great to meet up and enjoy the losses together. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

Hey, back after 10+ years. Living about 30 miles south of Boston, been in the US since 2013. From Cullen, Scotland originally. Its a car crash right now so i guess that was my cue to come back. 

If there are any Dandys between New York and Maine it would be great to meet up and enjoy the losses together. 

The meet up:

download.jpg

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Your missus got big tits min?

That's a rather impertinent question. Like Cliff Richard I'm a bachelor. My preference however is for small to mid as you've got a far better prospect of getting nipples you can tune into north east community radio with. Massive jugs go south very fast as a women ages and invariably come with rather unsightly scotch pie areolas and unsatisfyingly small nipples which are akin to a hormonal teenagers pimples. 

7 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That's a rather impertinent question. Like Cliff Richard I'm a bachelor. My preference however is for small to mid as you've got a far better prospect of getting nipples you can tune into north east community radio with. Massive jugs go south very fast as a women ages and invariably come with rather unsightly scotch pie areolas and unsatisfyingly small nipples which are akin to a hormonal teenagers pimples. 

That's a truly tremendous answer DR min.  Tremendous enough I think I'll retire asking that question to newcomers. (Although I somewhat disagree as I love a big set of milkers as well as the pert type).

Have a bloody good day squire.

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Really poor result but emigrating because of it is a tad drastic 

Dunno like "Aberdeen: Langfield, Mulgrew, Foster, McDonald, Considine, Kerr, Aluko (Paton 73), Young, Duff, Miller, Mackie (Maguire 60).
Subs Not Used: Nelson, Crawford, Holm, Megginson, Ross."

this season could be, and is, described many ways, but not boring

aberdonian, southstander, probably wont post much, but may do whilst inebriated, signed up here after finding warnock thread

57 minutes ago, 9-8 said:

this season could be, and is, described many ways, but not boring

aberdonian, southstander, probably wont post much, but may do whilst inebriated, signed up here after finding warnock thread

Your daughter got big tits?

• Dildo 1
  • 4 weeks later...