14 minutes ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

Lads seriously ffs what’s with the paranoia 🙄

The lady doth protest too much

I don’t know, Irish love marching, Huns love marching

irish love deedle Dee music as do the huns

irish love a sash, Huns love a sash

where abouts in Ireland you from?.

4 hours ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

Hey folks only recent signed up to the forum last week. An Irish Aberdeen fan from County Cork. Always took a big interest in Scottish Football down through the years but never liked the politics and sectarian nonsense of the ugly sisters. Huge admirer of Alex Ferguson and grew up in a Man United mad house but because of my big interest in Scottish Football I started supporting Aberdeen mainly due to the Ferguson era of the 80s what the club achieved then isn’t talked about enough outside of our own fanbase tbh. The only Scottish club to win TWO European trophies. Anyways look forward to the banter and serious discussions. COYR 

Ever shat yourself?

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

The lady doth protest too much

I don’t know, Irish love marching, Huns love marching

irish love deedle Dee music as do the huns

irish love a sash, Huns love a sash

where abouts in Ireland you from?.

I’m not from Northern Ireland I’m from Cork City in the Republic. I detest the Old Firm and the political and sectarian bullish!t that goes with them. Singing about the IRA and UVF etc at football matches in Scotland is stuff that Neanderthals do. I have no association with either of those two clubs and never have either. They’re a stain on Scottish Football in more ways that one. My daughter is 7 years old and football mad aswell and that toxic atmosphere with those two clubs is not something I want to bring my kids up in. 

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Yes. Have you ever pished yourself as a grown man or punched a Hun?

Never pissed myself but have had many bad encounters with Huns mostly on holidays in Spain. Soon as they hear the Irish accent they automatically think you’re a Celtic fan and give it the bigot when they are in groups and full of drink. Horrible breed. 

1 hour ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

Never pissed myself but have had many bad encounters with Huns mostly on holidays in Spain. Soon as they hear the Irish accent they automatically think you’re a Celtic fan and give it the bigot when they are in groups and full of drink. Horrible breed. 

Well if you have smacked a Hun and are genuinely an Aberdeen fan - Welcome aboard. Expect abuse. But feel free to fire it back.

1 hour ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

I’m not from Northern Ireland I’m from Cork City in the Republic. I detest the Old Firm and the political and sectarian bullish!t that goes with them. Singing about the IRA and UVF etc at football matches in Scotland is stuff that Neanderthals do. I have no association with either of those two clubs and never have either. They’re a stain on Scottish Football in more ways that one. My daughter is 7 years old and football mad aswell and that toxic atmosphere with those two clubs is not something I want to bring my kids up in. 

Excellent, welcome aboard loon 👍

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Why did you quickly change your username to 1903 after saying you used 1905 to be unique? 

And do regular users get to change their usernames?  I thought you needed to contact a mod to change your username? 

I tried to change mine earlier. Can't see any mechanism to do it so yep, i assume it has to be done via the mods. 

Maybe he just got lucky and one was around at that point

16 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Why did you quickly change your username to 1903 after saying you used 1905 to be unique? 

And do regular users get to change their usernames?  I thought you needed to contact a mod to change your username? 

I contacted an admin to change it because I didn’t want there to be any confusion and paranoia which there is enough of already ffs 🤦‍♂️. It’s a Sunday chill out and have a beer man. I’m not a hun or anything ffs 🙄 I don’t know many Huns born and raised in Cork City in the Republic of Ireland so you??? 

23 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

What’s your thoughts on cash only pie sales at a football ground?

I don’t eat pies at the football tbh overpriced sh!te and you get feck all decent meat in them. In todays modern world though you’d think you’d be able to use contactless payments anywhere including a football ground but being honest it doesn’t bother me lol