Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Lads and Lassies enough of the paranoia please. It’s a Sunday have a beer and chill out. I’m not an undercover hun or anything of the sorts ffs. Born and Bred in Cork City in The Republic of Ireland. I’m 36 years old been a dons fan since I was 12 years old when I started taking a huge interest in Scottish Football. I changed my username because I asked the admin to nothing dodgy. Smoke a few joints and drink a few beers and take a few deep breaths 😂. COYR ❤️🤍

6 minutes ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

I contacted an admin to change it because I didn’t want there to be any confusion and paranoia which there is enough of already ffs 🤦‍♂️. It’s a Sunday chill out and have a beer man. I’m not a hun or anything ffs 🙄 I don’t know many Huns born and raised in Cork City in the Republic of Ireland so you??? 

There was that prick Jon Daly who played for der hun a few years back but he's a Dubliner IIRC

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

There was that prick Jon Daly who played for der hun a few years back but he's a Dubliner IIRC

The fact he’s from Dublin says it all. Cork and Dublin don’t really see eye to eye over here as Dubliners think everything and everybody outside of Dublin is farm and bogland and have a serious delusion of grandeur

2 hours ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

I contacted an admin to change it because I didn’t want there to be any confusion and paranoia which there is enough of already ffs 🤦‍♂️. It’s a Sunday chill out and have a beer man. I’m not a hun or anything ffs 🙄 I don’t know many Huns born and raised in Cork City in the Republic of Ireland so you??? 

As opposed to the mountains of Aberdeen fans born and bred there?

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

Lads and Lassies enough of the paranoia please. It’s a Sunday have a beer and chill out. I’m not an undercover hun or anything of the sorts ffs. Born and Bred in Cork City in The Republic of Ireland. I’m 36 years old been a dons fan since I was 12 years old when I started taking a huge interest in Scottish Football. I changed my username because I asked the admin to nothing dodgy. Smoke a few joints and drink a few beers and take a few deep breaths 😂. COYR ❤️🤍

Who’s your top three players?

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

As opposed to the mountains of Aberdeen fans born and bred there?

There’s far more likely to be an Aberdeen fan in Cork than a current bun given my cities history of fighting for Irish independence. It’s not a very hun like city tbh. Paranoia isn’t good for you mate seriously get a grip ffs. The fact I’ve spent most of my Sunday answering questions to satisfy people’s paranoid minds is annoying as fvck btw. You stay paranoid if it makes you feel better 🙄

3 minutes ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

I loved Darren Mackie when he was with Aberdeen. So if I had to pick 3 given my age I’d pick Darren Mackie, Adam Rooney and Russell Anderson. Im only 36 so I’d pick those 3 as my personal top 3. 

Now I am giving you the doubt here. What’s Darren Mackie’s favourite book?

Going to email the club tomorrow morning to ask them to start an anti paranoia initiative at home games and start handing out some relaxers for the paranoid loons in our support ffs 🙄I understand message boards are full of sarcasm, banter, abuse etc but fvck me the FBI wouldn’t ask you as many questions. Imagine there’s an Aberdeen fan outside of Aberdeen and Scotland imagine that like pure madness 🙄

16 hours ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

I loved Darren Mackie when he was with Aberdeen. So if I had to pick 3 given my age I’d pick Darren Mackie, Adam Rooney and Russell Anderson. Im only 36 so I’d pick those 3 as my personal top 3. 

What did you think Mackies screamer against killie back in April 2007? Alan Combe in absolute no mans land

22 hours ago, Irish_Don1903 said:

The fact he’s from Dublin says it all. Cork and Dublin don’t really see eye to eye over here as Dubliners think everything and everybody outside of Dublin is farm and bogland and have a serious delusion of grandeur

I worked in Dublin for a year (1999-2000) on the same street as Mulligans (a great pub).

Used to watch Aberdeen games with a local lad by the name of Mick that supported the Dons (all his mates were Tims, and he was contrary and decided to make a better choice).  He would fly over to Aberdeen at least twice a year to watch a game.  He also subscribed to the old Dons Mailing List (if anyone remembers that).

There may be something novel, but there is nothing suspicious about Irish folk supporting the Dons.  Their simply folk that's made the better choice for themselves.

• Upvote 1
On 1/22/2023 at 9:48 PM, Irish_Don1903 said:

Going to email the club tomorrow morning to ask them to start an anti paranoia initiative at home games and start handing out some relaxers for the paranoid loons in our support ffs 🙄I understand message boards are full of sarcasm, banter, abuse etc but fvck me the FBI wouldn’t ask you as many questions. Imagine there’s an Aberdeen fan outside of Aberdeen and Scotland imagine that like pure madness 🙄

Fraud.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm a bit of a Lurker (no, alas, not from the 80/70's punk band). I thought - whilst I was in a reasonably good mood - I'd introduce myself for the ritual interrogation / flogging / initiation / twatting - and thereby this may bring me back to my usual melancholic state of being a Dons fan. 

Old enough to recall the good days. Young enough to have not known any better.

Best goal:

Joe Smith against the Huns from like 40 yards... ball bobbled about a bit and he hoofed it in toe basher style top corner.. match ended 3-3 floodlight Wednesday night wi ma dad. One of my first games. hooked. 

15 minutes ago, UBetteruBett said:

So, I'm a bit of a Lurker (no, alas, not from the 80/70's punk band). I thought - whilst I was in a reasonably good mood - I'd introduce myself for the ritual interrogation / flogging / initiation / twatting - and thereby this may bring me back to my usual melancholic state of being a Dons fan. 

Have you ever been ejected via the friendly Strathclyde police from Ibrox and been locked up till 3am for completely losing it?

31 minutes ago, UBetteruBett said:

Old enough to recall the good days. Young enough to have not known any better.

Best goal:

Joe Smith against the Huns from like 40 yards... ball bobbled about a bit and he hoofed it in toe basher style top corner.. match ended 3-3 floodlight Wednesday night wi ma dad. One of my first games. hooked. 

What's your thoughts on rimming women's bottoms?