Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

The "now Playing" Music Thread!

4 minutes ago, G31DON said:

What's your favourite album Parklife? Do you favour a particular Coast?

Wouldn't say I have a favourite album tbh. Go through phases of listening different styles and artists. At present it's that early 90's west coast G-Funk style. Love the complete chilled out nature of it all. Can shut your eyes, listen and just imagine it's a roasting summers day and your enroute to a BBQ with your mates. 

Loads of great rappers from both coasts (and plenty places in between), no favourite here. 

You in to old school rap at all? 

Just now, Parklife said:

Wouldn't say I have a favourite album tbh. Go through phases of listening different styles and artists. At present it's that early 90's west coast G-Funk style. Love the complete chilled out nature of it all. Can shut your eyes, listen and just imagine it's a roasting summers day and your enroute to a BBQ with your mates. 

Loads of great rappers from both coasts (and plenty places in between), no favourite here. 

You in to old school rap at all? 

Not at all.  Listened to Black on both sides quite a lot when it came out and the first J5 album and Beastie Boys, that's about my Hip hop knowledge.  I was a classic skinny white indie kid.

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Some good stuff @G31DON

I think we have similar tastes in music.  I just like anything that is joyous or powerful.  Don't care if it is Katy Perry or Lee Scratch Perry: a great track is a great track.

Always think of Girls Aloud Love machine.  It's just a great track even though its them.  Rocket Man By old Elton is perfect, don't really like anything else by him.  Poker face etc etc

6 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

SERIOUSLY...do yourself a favour.??.go on YouTube ...hit ..dogs mans star...20 anniversary cd live  ...17 song encore...

Then report back?

Away you go, I was a Suede fan from The Drowners- had a mint 12" copy but sold it on ebay. Brett was my hero circa 1994