The "now Playing" Music Thread!

33 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

??? that will be on later?20220826-224734.jpg ?

Have you got the "Love & Poison" live at Brixton Academy 1993?  I had it on bootleg many years ago but they released it as an official recording.  Absolutely magic, like I was 15 again. ?  Someone paid £400 for an Animal Nitrate T shirt on ebay last week!

edit to add, that first CD on Sci Fi Lullabies is a top class album on its own, B sides that are above most of everyone else of that era's best album.  Apart from SFA.

49 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Have you got the "Love & Poison" live at Brixton Academy 1993?  I had it on bootleg many years ago but they released it as an official recording.  Absolutely magic, like I was 15 again. ?  Someone paid £400 for an Animal Nitrate T shirt on ebay last week!

edit to add, that first CD on Sci Fi Lullabies is a top class album on its own, B sides that are above most of everyone else of that era's best album.  Apart from SFA.

I haven't bud?...but it was utterly superb...LP..on ebay 30/40....

As to your edit??

Here's a bedtime book???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195306546525?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=T5iSG-WZTp-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=tixlbkhlr5s&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

22 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

I haven't bud?...but it was utterly superb...LP..on ebay 30/40....

As to your edit??

Here's a bedtime book???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195306546525?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=T5iSG-WZTp-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=tixlbkhlr5s&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Cheers, read that one a few years ago.  Got the Brett 'Coal Black Mornings' last christmas, its an interesting read too.  Didn't realise he grew up quite poor.

Still remember asking my brother to get me the Metal Mickey CD when he was going into town and then going into Virgin records on Union street to get the debut album as soon as it came out.