Clocks Go Back Tonight

tutankamun

Happy birthday mate.

Backwards tomorrow, not that it matters.

cheers squire. many pints have been sunk over the last few days, my wife reckons 35 is a 'big birthday', I'm not so sure.

on the topic of clocks going back has anyone ever forgot and gone into work an hour early on Monday morning? Or is that an hour late, I can never work these things out.... :hysterical:

cheers squire. many pints have been sunk over the last few days, my wife reckons 35 is a 'big birthday', I'm not so sure.

on the topic of clocks going back has anyone ever forgot and gone into work an hour early on Monday morning? Or is that an hour late, I can never work these things out.... :hysterical:

35. Bloody hell. That's like nearer 40 than 30. Early 30's no more. Commiserations mate. & happy birthday.

35. Bloody hell. That's like nearer 40 than 30. Early 30's no more. Commiserations mate. & happy birthday.

haha :hysterical: . nae worries here, it's just a number. I'm still a young loon at heart thanks to not having any bairns (yet). Although sometimes I do wish I could 'turn the clocks back' literally.....

35 is the new 25 etc etc.

IMO 35 is half way through, I'm proud of masel' making it this far.

haha :hysterical: . nae worries here, it's just a number. I'm still a young loon at heart thanks to not having any bairns (yet). Although sometimes I do wish I could 'turn the clocks back' literally.....

35 is the new 25 etc etc.

IMO 35 is half way through, I'm proud of masel' making it this far.

35 is the new 25. I canna wait to be 35 (next year).

Get it right around you you young cunts,

Gay blades.

• 11 years later...
  • 11 months later...
45 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

"An old lady whose cottage was on the Russian/Belarus border chose to live in Belarus to avoid the long Russian winters. Was she any more deluded than people who twist clocks in search of extra daylight?"

In the late 1880's,the lady above was actually the General Secretary of the,

??Natsional'nny Soyuz Prostitutok???

after a fierce debate over hours and conditions..the hours were set??.

last night must of been horrendous???