Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That left caught wood every time. 

if he had done a eubank jr and danced about for another 90 seconds he would probably be champ. 

fair play to them both. 

Think the bogus knockdown made him want to try put a bit extra in to the last.  Brutal like, 90seconds away from winning that fight then that happens.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Saudis and Israelis must be the most despicable people on the planet. What is it with that part of the world? Nuke the whole middle east I say, do everyone else a favour. Fed up with their nonsense.

Thoroughly sound cunts when compared to huns tbf 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, NEM said:

Aye he’s a pap. Don’t think he beats the top boys at the weight.

Golovkin looked his age yesterday as well, don’t think a third fight with Canelo would end well 

Giving him the benefit of the doubt after being out the ring for over 400 days, from 5-9 he dug in and fought like a proper champion, more instinct than class but fuck me he doesn't half carry some ungodly power.

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've seen 9/2 for him. Surely he's not that much of a no hoper?

I keep expecting Fury to come a cropper so I admit that might be clouding my judgement.

I wouldn't bet at that price tbh, just think Fury is a few levels above him and has more ways he can win the fight.

17 minutes ago, NEM said:

Whytes a better boxer than Wilder but doesn’t punch as hard. Not a no hoper but Fury definitely big favourite 

Yeah, intrigued if Fury does plan to fight him from southpaw, effectively takes away Whytes counter left which is obviously his best hope, we also know that if Fury wants to have an actual tear up he can do, hopefully a cracking fight at least.

Impossible to know but it all depends how seriously Fury has taken the fight. Whyte will be fitter and I like the way he's kept his powder dry.

I'll take all the "you don't know boxing" chat and I'll accept I might be wrong but I just can't see Fury as as good a fighter as he's rated.

I'll take 9/2 for anyone against him.