Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Nah he swerved the jab

He needs to start swerving punches.

In all seriousness though, I think he needs a quick turn around providing he isn't injured, knock a couple of lower class opponents over, too big of a gap between fights for me but understandable if he's had issues.

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Was that a big drop in weight for Taylor? He looked phenomenal at the weigh in.

His usual weight although he spoke about moving up in post fight interview. Looked pretty tired during the fight, possibly making light welter takes too much out of him

8 minutes ago, minijc said:

He needs to start swerving punches.

In all seriousness though, I think he needs a quick turn around providing he isn't injured, knock a couple of lower class opponents over, too big of a gap between fights for me but understandable if he's had issues.

Long gap was due to him getting married I think but agree he needs to get back in again soon. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Was that a big drop in weight for Taylor? He looked phenomenal at the weigh in.

Hard to tell exactly how much he cuts but he weighed in at 139.8 and I've seen him looking very heavy so wouldn't surprise me if that's a 15-20lb cut which isn't good.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's a pointless fight but both are away to make a shitload of money, not the most one sided fight ever arranged either

It’s certainly not far off it! Absolute joke fight, Fury’s lost the bloody plot 

• Upvote 1

Big Fury fan as a boxer but it’s a bit of a farce fight. The biggest thing for me is that another Saudi promo company is part of this deal and these guys are throwing money at anything. You can only hope we get the top 2 together at the start of the year for undisputed but I have my doubts.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Cracking fight tomorrow. Inoue v Fulton, ringwalks about midday.  I'll definitely be shutting the office door 'for a metting/conference call/lunch break' to watch that.

One sided beat down. Inoue is a fucking beast

The Japanese hate a random fight time like 😄

Maxi Hughes robbed today against Kombosis 🤦🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

One sided beat down. Inoue is a fucking beast

The Japanese hate a random fight time like 😄

Maxi Hughes robbed today against Kombosis 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aye, Fulton is a cracking fighter but Inoue is something else.

Didn't actually realise it was tomorrow until earlier on. Might have taken the day off for it.

Never saw that, was it bad?

12 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Aye, Fulton is a cracking fighter but Inoue is something else.

Didn't actually realise it was tomorrow until earlier on. Might have taken the day off for it.

Never saw that, was it bad?

117-111 Kambosososisisis it wasn't put it that way.