Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Ach you know son - you get to know cunts, and you learn to be more honest with your appraisal. 

Bri for example - you have a wee exchange maybes in the early days, then very quickly you realise the joviality is wasted on the obvious arseholes.  Nowt wrong with evolution sure son - I like to mix it up for the readers, slip summat new into the mixer; a new wee catchphrase or whatever shite - cunts love that pish; no a day goes by I dinnae see a hero holler hoo mama on here or twitter or xvideos or wherever...it's in every cunts best interest Dad has a wee go at summat fresh from time to time. So back and forth with pricks like Bri - it's essentially a waste of time...as such - best to use it as a sounding board for insults and frustrations. He doesnae care - thats the kind of hate-filled loser he is. 

But here - we both know you're at it; the joviality pours out of every orifice twice weekly there over at DWT ? - suggesting I'm no, you cheeky wee prick haha

See yous at Hampden

NRT

8 hours ago, Dad said:

Ach you know son - you get to know cunts, and you learn to be more honest with your appraisal. 

Bri for example - you have a wee exchange maybes in the early days, then very quickly you realise the joviality is wasted on the obvious arseholes.  Nowt wrong with evolution sure son - I like to mix it up for the readers, slip summat new into the mixer; a new wee catchphrase or whatever shite - cunts love that pish; no a day goes by I dinnae see a hero holler hoo mama on here or twitter or xvideos or wherever...it's in every cunts best interest Dad has a wee go at summat fresh from time to time. So back and forth with pricks like Bri - it's essentially a waste of time...as such - best to use it as a sounding board for insults and frustrations. He doesnae care - thats the kind of hate-filled loser he is. 

But here - we both know you're at it; the joviality pours out of every orifice twice weekly there over at DWT ? - suggesting I'm no, you cheeky wee prick haha

See yous at Hampden

Aye to be fair, Hoo mama has definitely found its way into my vocabulary. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...