Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Aye I know, was keen to hear how 'pure mental' these characters really are/were... :sherlock:

Next time you're at a Rangers away game get 20 of your mates to forget about catching the last train Home to Aberdeen, then late at night find out where the Rangers mob are drinking, then visit them for a chat. :thumbup1:

We'll see how pure mental they are. :laughing:

Next time you're at a Rangers away game get 20 of your mates to forget about catching the last train Home to Aberdeen, then late at night find out where the Rangers mob are drinking, then visit them for a chat. :thumbup1:

We'll see how pure mental they are. :laughing:

No need, I live in Glasgow. That must make me even more mental than these guys :P

When Bluto is on here, watching the football and getting pished, one of two things is happening.

He's either drinking by himself and posting on Hat about how pissed he's getting, or he's pretending to get pished and posting about it on the Hat.

The mind boggles either way.

no dickhead im at work

now fuckoff

• Upvote 2

I thought it was a legit question.

Lies, but cool.

I know the truth of your drinking exploits sleeping beauty.

Do you ever come hame to Aiberdeen from time to time?

why would it be lies?

football last night, subday night and again tonigjt.

we can facetime so you know where i am

just cause you dont booze midweek doesnt mean i dont

yeah get back to abdn, less so recently howevet

Take no shit Bluto, these lightweights don't understand how easy hard boozing is for us, I reckon if they came out with us to the cruiser and matched us drink for drink they'd still be in their bed a week later!

We'd be up at the crack of dawn fresh faced for work then we'd do it all again the next night.

Respect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are we including when my mate went drinking with Bloots at the Wolves game in this? :).

Everyone has off days, :dontknow:

I suspect bluto probably missed breakfast and lunch to leave more room for the liquer, he'll have learnt his lesson, line of coke for brekky and a bag of crisps for lunch and he'd be ready to take on allcomers.

• Downvote 1

Everyone has off days, :dontknow:

I suspect bluto probably missed breakfast and lunch to leave more room for the liquer, he'll have learnt his lesson, line of coke for brekky and a bag of crisps for lunch and he'd be ready to take on allcomers.

aye eatins cheatin

berty keep missing out the little detail of me havibg a skinfull beforehand, enough booze to knock out most men