Anti Old Firm Songs

Scarface

Again, bizarre. Why?

I made all my money myself. Don’t get where you are coming from here, the implication seems to be that you seem to think I am too thick to be a company director.

Had a bit of luck along the way of course but you can’t get lucky all the time and I like to think I’ve spread that luck about by giving other folk a leg up and charities.

I’m from humble beginnings.

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

How the fuck could I know you were a company director? Anybody can be of course and most will be earning jack shit just now but it's not bizarre at all. 

So you not think it’s a bit strange to suddenly be asking somebody you have never or unlikely to meet how much money they have or basically or why you would care.

I couldn’t give a fuck how much you or anyone  else makes. I’ll speak to anyone and have a laugh. 

Maybe just misinterpreted you. No harm done.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

So you not think it’s a bit strange to suddenly be asking somebody you have never or unlikely to meet how much money they have or basically or why you would care.

I couldn’t give a fuck how much you or anyone  else makes. I’ll speak to anyone and have a laugh. 

Maybe just misinterpreted you. No harm done.

You're middle class then fridge? Upper middle?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's easier to set up a non limited liability company, not that a limited company isn't simple, less than £200 and two seconds.

The title "director" is often misused by people who set up their own non limited liability companies, including partnerships. These are ego-driven fools who think that the title confers "status" or credibility somehow. 

I think they stamped out the one man limited company charade  when you fired your dog down as a partner to avoid IR35.

Doubt anyone is getting chased by the taxman just now.

But to answer the question it’s not my own company I am a director of. Nae idea when anyone gives a fuck.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Trust me, nobody does. 

Rocket, have you lost it. I know not one person gives a fuck other than you who was interrogating me!

Fuck me thought you were wanting screenshots of my tax return and a picture of my house at one point. So you obviously did give a fuck!

6 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yer nae a gade judg o cherecter efter ye gied bluto benefit o eh doot fir stuffin a bairn under a barstool to protect ez boggin boozy persona

Na I find you ripping into Blutz amusing but I didn’t realise it was actually his kid. I thought it was an ongoing joke, wouldn’t bring anyone’s kids into it. Rampant alcoholism is fair game!

14 hours ago, Fridge said:

Na I find you ripping into Blutz amusing but I didn’t realise it was actually his kid. I thought it was an ongoing joke, wouldn’t bring anyone’s kids into it. Rampant alcoholism is fair game!

it’s made up fridge min. :roll eyes:

inither iv eez med ip stiries lie k nae neck iz brithir n spunkman

47 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why do people get so sensitive about their kids? Willing to let racist jibes, jokes about rape and other inflammatory material slide but as soon as kids are brought in to it they’ve gone too far ?

Ken if you mention your kids on here, especially those who do it repeatedly they are fair game. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why don't you just say something for a change? You could burst the bubble by being honest.

The nazi Tory is in love with you, bizarrely, but you neither affirm nor deny. It's your failure to meet it head on, year after year after year that is embarrassing. 

hi rocko

ive had this conflab with you before, but your critical thinking wasn’t up to scratch and you keep getting played like a fool by the newington hun.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Totally agree. There are two posters in particular who shit their pants about it. Anything should go.

What about posting addresses?

If you came into a bar and give me abuse about anything I’d probably just laugh it off. If you jokingly said you had raped my daughter or slagged her off that wasn’t clearly in jest I’d go for you. I think folks kids oversteps the mark.

Just my opinion.