Anti Old Firm Songs

Scarface

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What about posting addresses?

As someone (the only?) who has had that done (by the BoD mutant) and as someone who has had some of the sickest things said about my daughters and wife - going back years from (the now fucked) roberto and minijc (who grew up and apologised after seeing the error of his ways), it's hardly life-changing.

Like you, I would give a BIG fuck if it was said in a pub but it reflects on the sad cunts who get reduced to that level. It's satisfying to see that the keyboard is mightier than the sword and exposing the frauds is always a productive exercise.

Only person who posted your address was Berto and hes not from BoD.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Why did you post where I lived?

Why did you PM me my address?

Were you trying to "intimidate" me? :hysterical:

Was it a crass attempt to get me to stop highlighting the shit you post, like when you pretended to have been a multiple visitor to that hotel?

A multiple visitor to what hotel?

59 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Rocket says anything goes until somebody does it back to him. Then they become a mutant. 

True. I see the total hypocrite is going on about folk slagging his wife and daughter, when he's done the very same thing in regards to my Mrs on multiple occasions. 

An absolute zoomer of a guy. Maybe if he chilled the fuck out and didn't just batter insults in to a keyboard all day long, he'd not put himself in these ridiculous contrary positions quite so often. 

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

True. I see the total hypocrite is going on about folk slagging his wife and daughter, when he's done the very same thing in regards to my Mrs on multiple occasions. 

An absolute zoomer of a guy. Maybe if he chilled the fuck out and didn't just batter insults in to a keyboard all day long, he'd not put himself in these ridiculous contrary positions quite so often. 

He did the very same thing to me which is why i did it back. Now plays the massive victim card that it happened to him. Best off ignored. 

This strange thing where he accuses everybody of lying unless they can prove things is weird too. Insinuating people lying about staying at certain hotels is weird. As if nobody other than him can afford to stay in luxurious venues. Strange strange man. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I said in relation to kids, anything goes. That was the discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well I disagree. Having a go at folks kids crosses the line. My kids do not have any disabilities but if they did I wouldn’t expect you to rip the piss out of them.

I’m close to the bone here with jokes but I would never have a go at folks kids. Nae need we’re only having a laugh.

Posting your address was out of order, having a go at folks kids is out of order. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

The forum regulates itself. If you go back to the original point made by Studebaker, there are some snowflakes who have taken it upon themselves to get all offended about something that doesn't happen. Why moan about something that doesn't exist? If someone gets "offensive" or "inappropriate", it will stick out. My principal point is that there should be no subjects out of bounds. I've certainly never slagged anyone's kids or families inappropriately. 

You've made insults about Parkys partner fairly regularly (despite never having seen her). 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If that were true, and if your allegation of my insulting your wife were true (which only appeared, remarkably, after you crossed a line), I'm sure you could remember what I said or better still, quote them.

Then going back to the original debate, you could put forward your arguments as to why my words had crossed a line.

I can't quote my one as it was deleted in the big clear out when you initially lost the plot. Saying things then denying they happened doesn't mean they didn't happen. 

Have a smashing night manny. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Saying things which weren't deleted and failing to explain why you did it is undeniable, despite you repeatedly being asked the question and you ignoring it.

Let's kill this one stone dead though; what did I say about your wife and was it really bad?

Flip it on its head. What did I say about your daughter and was it really bad?

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Well I disagree. Having a go at folks kids crosses the line. 

Considering no one will know who your kids are, why could you be offended by something said about them on here?

Where do we draw the line, not allowed to insult anyone who can’t answer back?

Cant offend the dead? No minors like Harvey Price or Wee Jay?

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Considering no one will know who your kids are, why could you be offended by something said about them on here?

Where do we draw the line, not allowed to insult anyone who can’t answer back?

Cant offend the dead? No minors like Harvey Price or Wee Jay?

Why would you have a dig at a fellow Aberdeen fans kids?

Well it’s funny how pretty much everyone on here has a pop at you.

I have said heaps of times that I can take a joke. But I think having a go at folks Kids is beyond that.

You seem to just want an argument, I’m probably about the one person that has ever backed you up as I like debate and yet you call me a snowflake. You’ve been to the mods and blocked folk and have the audacity to call me a snowflake.