Tv Series

13 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I watch Line of Duty but it's so contrived and there are do many plot holes it's hard to say I actually enjoy it. Agree about Kelly Mcdonald she's fucking awful. Looks like a bird I used to fancy like fuck as well. Used to work at the Parly Buzzo, few years ago now though.

Name?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

No telling you Buzzo. There is substantial scope for extreme embarrassment for me. Not that I don't trust you or that. I know a few folk that worked at the parly. Mostly security related. One of them was married to a former Scotland keeper. She might've left by now though. 

Come on to fuck, drop me a wee message on the side. I'll say fuck all!

Final episode of Series 6 "Line of Duty" tonight which has been excellent so far.

Hope they finally reveal who "H" is and don't do one of those wanky endings where you think they have revealed who it is only to chuck in a last minute curve ball that leaves it open for a next series.

43 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Final episode of Series 6 "Line of Duty" tonight which has been excellent so far.

Hope they finally reveal who "H" is and don't do one of those wanky endings where you think they have revealed who it is only to chuck in a last minute curve ball that leaves it open for a next series.

Think I must be one of the only people who think this is a bag of shite. We cant all like the same things, I'd rather watch Dr pimple popper squeezing out a tennis ball sized bag of puss out of some hillbillys head than this made up bang bang pteew pteew OCG, GSW,MIT bullshit.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:01 AM, rocket_scientist said:

As you might learn from episode six of the excellent Spiral series, when the judge asked permission to "play the age card" in advance of imparting good advice to the younger prosecutor, there are three types of bad cases; those that are bad, those that are rotten and those that are doomed.

Like the prosecutor and like your mate, your bad case fits in the exact same bucket.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Spiral. BBC iPlayer. Been out for years and 86 episodes but just started watching recently and on to Series 2 now. Loving it. 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:01 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Serpent disappointed me. Spiral however, really enjoying it. 

On 4/16/2021 at 12:27 AM, rocket_scientist said:

I watch it too and whilst I quite enjoyed it before this series, KM is shite and is one of the reasons why this series has been more than disappointing. Having done Spiral recently, that pisses all over Line of Duty in the police crime drama genre.

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Pathetic series. Complete waste of time.

Line of Duty not even close to the excellent Spiral, the best police crime drama I've ever seen. 

Alright man, you like the French copper programme, we get it. 

• Haha 6
10 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Crap ending...or is it.

Just sets it up for another series.

shite end

It was hugely underwhelming.  A big issue with their format of not deciding on whether to proceed with a new series until the previous one is filmed and shown is that they need to try and end the story arc but leave enough unanswered questions to bring it back if they feel like it.  

This series has been alright, but some things just irk me for how they are put on a plate.  Gail Vella was murdered for the investigation she was doing but when they stole her laptop etc they didn't just destroy it.  Perhaps leverage.  Then why does the box in the lockup have 4 murder weapons related to cases we know about in one box.  Carl Banks and Ryan Pilkington both murdered people then returned the items to one person to store centrally as evidence against them?! 

:rolleyes:

And Jo Davidson portrayed as someone to have sympathy for.  She set up her own ex to go to prison (she set that up on her own doing, no-one else).  She got people killed.  This whole concept of "Is Jo bent?" throughout the series.  Of course she fucking was, whatever the reason behind it.

14 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Think I must be one of the only people who think this is a bag of shite. We cant all like the same things, I'd rather watch Dr pimple popper squeezing out a tennis ball sized bag of puss out of some hillbillys head than this made up bang bang pteew pteew OCG, GSW,MIT bullshit.

I'm with you! Watched the first series and thought it was pish. The bodyguard the same guy wrote was garbage as well. 

On 5/4/2021 at 11:41 AM, BrianFaePerth said:

Is she diverse enough though? Eh have never seen it.

She has a slight tashe so ticks the boxes.

Line Of Duty has been piss since series 3 ended. This latest series was going well till the last episode i thought.  Highlight was Kate and Steve using Bodie and Doyles call signs over radio.  37-45