Tv Series

On 10/2/2021 at 12:04 AM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

1.5 episodes into that Squid Game. 

Shite. Truly. 

Soap Opera level acting disguised by the fact it's in Korean. A premise that's been done before. Also, the blood is shite CGI blood. Either go realistic or spaghetti western/Tarantino style. 

Im convinced these companies could persuade the general public to watch a guy taking a shit and everyone would rave about it. 

Consi son you think too much. The game in the first episode is class. If you didn't enjoy that you are insane.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:53 AM, manboobs109 said:

A simple misunderstanding Consi. These things happen.

Indeed.

A request for clarification was made, and a clarification was forthcoming.  That was the extent of the exchange. 

I don't post to get one over on other posters, nor rip the piss (for the most part). 

Not even in the face of unsolicited provocation. 

Because I'm not the emotional sort. 

?

17 hours ago, Poodler said:

Just started Westworld

few episodes in, it’s ace. The female boss is gorgeous 

First Season is awesome. Plenty Bristol's on show, Thandie Newton a particular highlight. Season 2 it goes off the rails. Season 3, train wreck.

Watching Only Murders in the Building. Decent crime/comedy caper with the fine Martin/Short duo.

The Mandalorian

watched both series last night/ today

consi/ parky will jump on me for saying it but the casting is a bit annoying. All women and ethnics. Only time you see white men is the bad guys. 

that ufc chick has gorgeous thighs though. Think she got binned from future stories for saying something about Jews. Forgot who runs Hollywood BTLOI

• Upvote 1
On 10/10/2021 at 11:46 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Ive watched 3 episodes of Squid Games so far and I like it. Could do with a splash of humour i think. 

Watched any more? I thought the first couple of episodes were pretty slow but by episode 3 or 4 we were hooked. Brilliant series.

A couple of lovely looking Korean women in it too. 

Been watching through Lost again lately. I don't know if I'm in a minority, but it lost (pun intended) the plot for me after Season 3. To my mind, what started out as a semi-believable survival drama with good character development just jumped the shark and meandered into pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo. 

...and people wonder why we didn't foresee JJ Abrams destroying the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises! ?

4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Been watching through Lost again lately. I don't know if I'm in a minority, but it lost (pun intended) the plot for me after Season 3. To my mind, what started out as a semi-believable survival drama with good character development just jumped the shark and meandered into pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo. 

...and people wonder why we didn't foresee JJ Abrams destroying the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises! ?

Watched it when it was first out gave up after season 2 or so. Probably the biggest disappointment of a TV series after an ace first series.

• Upvote 1