Tv Series

On 10/16/2021 at 5:13 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

Been watching through Lost again lately. I don't know if I'm in a minority, but it lost (pun intended) the plot for me after Season 3. To my mind, what started out as a semi-believable survival drama with good character development just jumped the shark and meandered into pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo. 

...and people wonder why we didn't foresee JJ Abrams destroying the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises! ?

Watched most of it again recently. It starts to tie itself in knots after the first couple of seasons with questions going unanswered and jumps around timelines. The creators insisted throughout that the the island was not 'purgatory' and lo and behold, that's how it wrapped up.

• Upvote 1
On 10/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, thedandydon said:

Watched most of it again recently. It starts to tie itself in knots after the first couple of seasons with questions going unanswered and jumps around timelines. The creators insisted throughout that the the island was not 'purgatory' and lo and behold, that's how it wrapped up.

Was thinking of starting Lost this weekend. Don't think I'll bother now. 

Back before eh went to Darwin eh was talking to a twenty-something burd in the US who was doing some work for me.

Eh would for the record.

Anyway, eh said “yeah off up Crocodile Dundee territory”. She looked at me completely blank.

”Have you heard of the movie?” Eh ventured.

”No but it sounds awesome” she replied in you fuckin old cunt and stop imagining what I look like naked way.

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Back before eh went to Darwin eh was talking to a twenty-something burd in the US who was doing some work for me

:rolleyes: