Tv Series

• 3 weeks later...

I only managed 10 minutes of the Sex Pistols thing. Thought it was murder. Can't work out if it was the acting, script or both but it seems really stilted, like they are just shouting slogans at eachother. "We're working class kids with a dream" "We're gonna change the world" etc

2/10 no tits(in the first ten minutes)

Only gave it 2 because I like seeing old London.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I only managed 10 minutes of the Sex Pistols thing. Thought it was murder. Can't work out if it was the acting, script or both but it seems really stilted, like they are just shouting slogans at eachother. "We're working class kids with a dream" "We're gonna change the world" etc

I watched the whole lot.

The acting and script were naff as fuck, but there’s a few tit scenes.

Bunch of phoneys 

9 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I watched the whole lot.

The acting and script were naff as fuck, but there’s a few tit scenes.

Bunch of phoneys 

I might persevere with it. Just for the old London scenes as much as anything. Surprised a Boyle thing is so badly acted.

I was anticipating a really hammy anti racism speech/scene at any minute.

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I might persevere with it. Just for the old London scenes as much as anything. Surprised a Boyle thing is so badly acted.

I was anticipating a really hammy anti racism speech/scene at any minute.

There’s a full house, you can rest assured.

Guest milne_afc

“Story line” lol, it’s Yank fantasy bullcrap with a decent soundtrack.

Ive not really watched it, just plays in the bg 

As usual with these things, the first series or two really hit the mark, and they probably go another series or two more than they should do due to the popularity.

The storyline is getting a little stretched, but as Hanzo said, for us that grew up in the 80’s, the little subtle things, fashion, games, consoles etc are a decent nostalgia trip.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, manboobs109 said:

I struggled through the first 2 and it did start to get better after that Lots of tits. Steve Jones was a dirty dog.

18 hours ago, YorkDon said:

As usual with these things, the first series or two really hit the mark, and they probably go another series or two more than they should do due to the popularity.

The storyline is getting a little stretched, but as Hanzo said, for us that grew up in the 80’s, the little subtle things, fashion, games, consoles etc are a decent nostalgia trip.

Aye always happens, not really a fan of shite horror with no decent story line but will probably give it a watch if I'm bored enough.