Tv Series

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agreed. Let's see who the whipping boys of rock are now. Winger are still around, so that's an option. Buttplug For My Vagina or Two Claw Donkey Punch, perhaps? ?

I heard they are mainly gonna be ripping in to Tik Tok stars. 

Which is FUCKING BRILLIANT !! 

Fuck those cunts.. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agreed, though I'd love to see them rip into all the wiggers like Fred Durst and his clones, or the emo cockwombles.

There will be a bit of that too.

Would love to see them do that Liam Gallagher song with Eric Cantona in the video - truly the worst sack of shit since ever. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Fred Durst

Great quote about him by one of the organisers on Woodstock 99

”I didn’t take into account what a jerk Fred Durst is”

5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yeah weird one eh must admit. Trusting them to explain it all.

Definitely would though, and twice on sunday

The obvious explanation is because of the guilt she feels because of her ‘previous life ‘ and in particular what happened to Howard. She’s just wanting a life without any drama.You can tell she’s bored out her tits though and somethings going to give. I think she might end up killing Jimmy ( it would be too obvious to go back to him) 

17 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Just watched the first episode of new BBC series ‘Marriage’ with Sean Bean.

:wtf:

Just odd, or did I miss something?

Has he died yet?!

12 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Better Call Saul - brilliant stuff, really back on form with the finale to come 

I'm looking forward to bingeing the whole season, after I'm done with Stranger Things 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

The last episode was great,  Jimmy running circles round the prosecution.

****BC SAUL SPOILER ALERT***   Everything about it was perfect. The scene with Chuck, the theme of the Time Machine question,Jimmy becoming Jimmy again and taking 84 years in prison instead of 7 because of his love for Kim. 

I dont mind saying I had a tear in my eye at that scene where they shared a cigarette in the prison just like they shared a smoke in the first episode. When she said her lawyers card was still valid in the state I was left wondering if she would appeal Jimmy's sentence as a lawyer? Too much to go into here.  Probably the best thing Ive ever watched on TV.

edit there's a great page here discussing the finale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/wpigm0/better_call_saul_s06e13_series_finale_saul_gone/