Tv Series

Having just finished better call Sol 7.5/10 I’m rewatching Breaking Bad, with my brain fogg it’s like watching it for the first time. Watching about 3 episodes a day. 
recently watched. SAS Rouge Squadron 8/10 

first Season of The boys. 6/10 

Yellowstone First 3 seasons 7 / 10 

The Withcher. Season 1 +3 episodes of season 2  struggling to keep watching  5.5 /10 

watched the complete Sapronos. Over a couple of weeks 8/10

Chernobyl. Binged the complete 5 episodes in a day. 9/10 

true detective season 1 rewatch  8/10  

Ring of power    I’m a kid at heart  8/10

House of the dragon   Dr Who  Brilliant .

yip. Loads of time on my hands.  I know mostly very popular series not necessarily the best 

open to suggestions 

13 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Having just finished better call Sol 7.5/10 I’m rewatching Breaking Bad, with my brain fogg it’s like watching it for the first time. Watching about 3 episodes a day. 

The Withcher. Season 1 +3 episodes of season 2  struggling to keep watching  5.5 /10 

yip. Loads of time on my hands.  I know mostly very popular series not necessarily the best 

open to suggestions 

You made about a dozen spelling mistakes in 1 post, that takes a bit of doing.

8 hours ago, Adogcalledspot said:

open to suggestions 

Black Bird & White Lotus. 

4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I did Treason lately. Olga Kurylenko is still a babe, but the show was a disappointment. Cox was as believable as a supposedly alpha male MI6 prodigy as Roger Moore was playing the cold-blooded killer, womanising semi-alcoholic James Bond.

Yeah, I thought it very average 

Nothing else on atm so watching Dancing on Ice

First couple up is a welsh drag queen "The Vivienne" partnered with a bloke that looks about 3 stone lighter than the cock in a frock.

It'll have to be big Viv that does the lifting moves if they make it through to the later weeks. If the wee guy tries he'll likely rupture himself

44 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Nothing else on atm so watching Dancing on Ice

First couple up is a welsh drag queen "The Vivienne" partnered with a bloke that looks about 3 stone lighter than the cock in a frock.

It'll have to be big Viv that does the lifting moves if they make it through to the later weeks. If the wee guy tries he'll likely rupture himself

See thon lassie last week... Erin Su or something. She would be fed the cock, hard. Oh boy.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:27 PM, Roberto said:

The Last of Us... zombie pish.

Nae my cup of tea.

It's nae about Zombies. They're reanimated corpses.

It's about a Cordycep outbreak. A fungal infection which has gotten out of control and these fungi controlling the bodies they've infected. They're not dead until they get their heads blown off. Then they're just dead.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-last-of-us-the-science-behind-the-real-zombie-fungus-and-is-it-actual-threat-12790306

Anyway, it's a decent watch so far.

12 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It's nae about Zombies. They're reanimated corpses.

It's about a Cordycep outbreak. A fungal infection which has gotten out of control and these fungi controlling the bodies they've infected. They're not dead until they get their heads blown off. Then they're just dead.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-last-of-us-the-science-behind-the-real-zombie-fungus-and-is-it-actual-threat-12790306

Anyway, it's a decent watch so far.

It's zombies. Look like huns, walk funny, zombies.