Jump to content
vanderark14

Tv Series

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Ash vs The Evil Dead. Fucking tremendous stuff so far. 9/10

That on Netflix?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

That on Netflix?

Aye. It's absolutely brilliant, fave thing I've watched in ages. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye. It's absolutely brilliant, fave thing I've watched in ages. 

Nice one. I'll check that out.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post

There’s some shite garden show on in the background just now.

Charlie Dimmock is a hoor of a size these days.Makes Jamie Winter look svelte.

Share this post


Link to post

Temptation Island - terrific television 

There are 2 Mark Wahlbergs 💁‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post

The Shield is on Amazon Prime now, finally getting round to watching it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, styrofoamplates said:

Not a fan of Everybody Loves Raymond. Don't mind some King of Queens on in the background though 

KOQ is good. Enjoy rash nature of Jerry Stillers character. 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

ELR isn’t great, apart from Peter Boyles character. He’s a ledge. 

He'd love the Hat. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, shut up meg said:

The Shield is on Amazon Prime now, finally getting round to watching it.

 

What a fucking treat.....enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2021 at 5:02 PM, Roberto said:

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

Absolutely outrageous. Get it watched.

Although watch the Jim Garrison files first. Wasted many hours of life but really good.

Have you seen the follow up episodes that were banned from the History channel as they were heavily implicating LBJ?  

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He’s dead

Ah no. 

Share this post


Link to post

Took in a show called Wayne there on Sky Atlantic (on Now Tv the now anyhow) - fucking terrific I thought it were.

@BrianFraetheblock - you'll like it I reckon son. All about a crazy cunt who doesnae take no for an answer. From Boston. Heads off on a journey to redeem his Dads car after his Dad dies. A crazy it is by fuck

 

Hoo mama

Share this post


Link to post

Hoorin cliffhanger on line of duty on Sunday. 

#toptele

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Hoorin cliffhanger on line of duty on Sunday. 

#toptele

This series any good?  Been hangin off to watch en bloc. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

This series any good?  Been hangin off to watch en bloc. 

Yip. Excellent so far.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/13/2021 at 1:16 PM, dazzy_deff said:

Yip. Excellent so far.

Episodes 3 and 4 definitely have got it moving along nicely now. 1st two episodes were a bit slow I thought. 

Have also gone back and started rewatching from Series 1 at the same time just to remind myself of stuff. Has to be said that throughout there has been some terrible fucking acting. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Episodes 3 and 4 definitely have got it moving along nicely now. 1st two episodes were a bit slow I thought. 

Have also gone back and started rewatching from Series 1 at the same time just to remind myself of stuff. Has to be said that throughout there has been some terrible fucking acting. 

Kelly McDonald the worst of the lot.  Wooden.

 

*still would obviously

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Kelly McDonald the worst of the lot.  Wooden.

 

*still would obviously

Agreed. Has she been as wooden in other stuff? I think I've only ever seen her in Trainspotting and Boardwalk Empire. 

Share this post


Link to post

I watch Line of Duty but it's so contrived and there are do many plot holes it's hard to say I actually enjoy it. Agree about Kelly Mcdonald she's fucking awful. Looks like a bird I used to fancy like fuck as well. Used to work at the Parly Buzzo, few years ago now though.

Share this post


Link to post

I've not got a clue what's going on. Can't even remember the last series or why Lol isn't working at AC12 anymore. It all went to fuck when they spotted the guy doing hand signals and magically deduced there were four H's or some shit. First series was good.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Agreed. Has she been as wooden in other stuff? I think I've only ever seen her in Trainspotting and Boardwalk Empire. 

Hairy muff too IIRC

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I've not got a clue what's going on. Can't even remember the last series or why Lol isn't working at AC12 anymore. It all went to fuck when they spotted the guy doing hand signals and magically deduced there were four H's or some shit. First series was good.

Oh I see - plot holes everywhere, yet you dinnae even know what the fuck is going on 

 

You're as bad as Buckells

Edited by Dad
spelling - eat your greens
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I watch Line of Duty but it's so contrived and there are do many plot holes it's hard to say I actually enjoy it. Agree about Kelly Mcdonald she's fucking awful. Looks like a bird I used to fancy like fuck as well. Used to work at the Parly Buzzo, few years ago now though.

Name?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Name?

No telling you Buzzo. There is substantial scope for extreme embarrassment for me. Not that I don't trust you or that. I know a few folk that worked at the parly. Mostly security related. One of them was married to a former Scotland keeper. She might've left by now though. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

extreme embarrassment for me.

Just for a change eh son

 

Jesus fucking christmas time

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dad said:

Just for a change eh son

 

Jesus fucking christmas time

Nothing seems to embarrass you old sport, #polioboottrainers #dwt 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

No telling you Buzzo. There is substantial scope for extreme embarrassment for me. Not that I don't trust you or that. I know a few folk that worked at the parly. Mostly security related. One of them was married to a former Scotland keeper. She might've left by now though. 

Come on to fuck, drop me a wee message on the side. I'll say fuck all!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...