Tv Series

that's me caught up with game of thrones now. Its brilliant so far.

the lannisters are c**ts except the midget. He just wants a ride and drink good wine.

just waiting on the last one aswell! superb series! the end of the 9th episode was a bit of a shock!

Tyrion is the best character ive seen in a while!

also watched all the Blue Bloods! decent watch but they are the best cops in the world! far too polished!

The dinners every sunday are excellent...not only do they solve New York's problems, they also solve the worlds problems!

check out The Chicago Code. Its much better than blue bloods

I thought Game of thrones was decent, although for me the last episode was a bit of a let down. I know they were building it up for series 2 but i wanted a bit more from the finale of series 1. Series 2 is due our Spring 2012 and according to stories on the internet we're gonna have plenty dragon fighting scenes which will be cool!! There's season 2 teaser clips on youtube.

Have started watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand dvd and can say that this is the dogs.......heaps of fight scenes and plenty of tits and fanny......what more do you need!!!

I thought Game of thrones was decent, although for me the last episode was a bit of a let down. I know they were building it up for series 2 but i wanted a bit more from the finale of series 1. Series 2 is due our Spring 2012 and according to stories on the internet we're gonna have plenty dragon fighting scenes which will be cool!! There's season 2 teaser clips on youtube.

Have started watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand dvd and can say that this is the dogs.......heaps of fight scenes and plenty of tits and fanny......what more do you need!!!

My old man has been raving about this for ages. I think I'm starting to see why... :itch-chin::sherlock:

Dirty old bugger

Anyone watch Shameless USA last night? Thought it was nae bad, although more or less a straight copy of the first episode of the original, but wi Yanks. And William H Macy isnae a patch on David Threlfall as Frank. Still enjoyable nonetheless and funny as f**k, especially the trailer for next week's one

• 3 weeks later...

Will be watching the season 5 finale of the sopranos later.

When I eventually finish the whole thing I've got every episode of the Wire on my hard drive to enjoy. :dancin:

I started The Wire a couple of weeks ago, just starting season 3 now. Really enjoying it so far...at first i couldnt make out the lingo but now i'm worried some might be introduced into my day-to-day vocabulary. Think I'll go for Deadwood after I finish this.

The American Office is brilliant! puts the brittish one to shame, some of the characters are just pure genius ( dwight being the best ) by far my favourite programme over the past few years

falling skies has been good so far ( 2 episodes in )

:tumbleweed:

It's good I'll give you that but the original is better. By miles.

I started The Wire a couple of weeks ago, just starting season 3 now. Really enjoying it so far...at first i couldnt make out the lingo but now i'm worried some might be introduced into my day-to-day vocabulary. Think I'll go for Deadwood after I finish this.

Really good series, but finished abruptly on series 3 as it was cancelled in America.

Since giving sky the boot, I've been watching a lot of box sets and have seen, and have recently enjoyed watching: The Wire, Sopranos and Band of Brothers. I've just finishing watching the pacific, but it seems a bit of a chore to make it to the end after the brilliance of the aforementioned trio. I'm clueless as to what will be the next boxset, and have narrowed it down to: Dexter, Deadwood, 24 or Prison break. Although if somebody can recommend something else I could be persuaded?

After much hesitation just made a start on Breaking Bad Season 1. Two Ep's in and thoroughly enjoying. Some of the cinematography is fantastic:

excellent programme!

Since giving sky the boot, I've been watching a lot of box sets and have seen, and have recently enjoyed watching: The Wire, Sopranos and Band of Brothers. I've just finishing watching the pacific, but it seems a bit of a chore to make it to the end after the brilliance of the aforementioned trio. I'm clueless as to what will be the next boxset, and have narrowed it down to: Dexter, Deadwood, 24 or Prison break. Although if somebody can recommend something else I could be persuaded?

the pacific isnt as good as band of brothers. good, but not as good as...

my experience of dexter and 24 is that you will not be disappointed with either of them. dexter is just excellent.

generation kill is another prog id recommend as well. its a one off series

you'll find that most of the shows that are mentioned on here and recommended as being good are indeed worth a watch.

Edit - Burn Notice...well worth a watch

Edit 2 - and weeds. I cant emphasise enough how good a weeds this is! and the burd in it is hot hot hot!