Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

What did you do & what would the younger you have done? 

What he said was that on a forum,behind a keyboard, he pretends he’s a hard cunt , pulling folk up for the smallest thing he doesn’t like ..., BUT ..., in a real life situation he would let them ‘ bury themselves’ ie he wouldn’t have the balls to confront them .

#lest

45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What he said was that on a forum,behind a keyboard, he pretends he’s a hard cunt , pulling folk up for the smallest thing he doesn’t like ..., BUT ..., in a real life situation he would let them ‘ bury themselves’ ie he wouldn’t have the balls to confront them .

#lest

It was a genuine question. I'm not sure what RS meant by "turning ugly". 

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

All I said, in the face of pure shite being uttered by a very stupid man, was "no they're not".

He then tried to support his shite with more absurdness whereupon I opened my Mac and showed him data that shut the cunt up.

In yesteryear, I would've reacted to his confrontational style and invalid rebuttal position with greater confrontational aggression. I've not changed my intolerance one degree over the years. However I've learned that humiliating fucking cretins and incompetents by forcing their idiocy back down their gobs and leaving them in shreds isn't always conducive to the optimum outcomes. 

Cool. Well dealt with. 

Was wondering what "turn ugly" meant as I've been in many a meeting where things have got heated but I have never thought that things may turn in to a physical confrontation (which is what I, perhaps wrongly, had taken what you'd said to mean you'd get involved in). 

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Going to the supermarket, having to qué to get in and some old bint in front of you is taking a fucking age wiping down her trolley with sanitiser like it's come from Chernobyl.

Hurry the fuck up!

Voting today was like that, fuck me you’re more likely to catch it spending 45 minutes with wet wipes and a gas mask than you are just spoiling your ballot and fucking off.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Voting today was like that, fuck me you’re more likely to catch it spending 45 minutes with wet wipes and a gas mask than you are just spoiling your ballot and fucking off.

That's a bit like my next door neighbour who asked me at the start of lockdown last year to stop taking back her wheelie bin into her garden after it had been emptied as she is scared of catching the coronavirus from me and the bin. 

• Dildo 1
17 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's a bit like my next door neighbour who asked me at the start of lockdown last year to stop taking back her wheelie bin into her garden after it had been emptied as she is scared of catching the coronavirus from me and the bin. 

Fixed.

Had the extreme misfortune of having to go to the apple shop this morning. 

a truly horrible experience. The fat goth battleaxe (good band name) supervisor was a disgusting bitch. I wouldn’t even wish dazzy having to go through that ordeal.

it’s infuriating they have workers at every desk standing doing fuck all and a big queue of customers all waiting for repairs from one guy at the ‘Genius Bar’. Hardly going to lose out on money by getting the spotty nerds in to whizz through the queue and leave the sales stands empty a moment. It’s not like they pay tax anyway. It’s all profit.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Had the extreme misfortune of having to go to the apple shop this morning. 

a truly horrible experience. The fat goth battleaxe (good band name) supervisor was a disgusting bitch. I wouldn’t even wish dazzy having to go through that ordeal.

it’s infuriating they have workers at every desk standing doing fuck all and a big queue of customers all waiting for repairs from one guy at the ‘Genius Bar’. Hardly going to lose out on money by getting the spotty nerds in to whizz through the queue and leave the sales stands empty a moment. It’s not like they pay tax anyway. It’s all profit.

My sympathies for having to deal with Apple.

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Apple stuff is a piece of piss to fix yourself . 'Genius bar'    

lol

It came out the box broken, microphone didn’t work. 

I saw the cost of giving me the new handset was £432. That handset was marked at 900 on the box when I got it a few month ago (free)

robbing bastards 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

It came out the box broken, microphone didn’t work. 

I saw the cost of giving me the new handset was £432. That handset was marked at 900 on the box when I got it a few month ago (free)

robbing bastards 

Aye, if it's came out the box fucked def get them to fix it. Outwith a warranty any cunt with the slightest bit of technical testicles can change a battery, a screen , motherboard etc. 

A few things for me, ones that have boiled my piss recently. 

1.) When folk are stood at a urinal and just let a massive fart go. I rate a funny fart as much as the next guy, but doing it in a toilet full of strangers is rotten. 

2.) I was taking a shite at work the other day and some minker came in proper snotting and hoiking the back of his throat, did it about 3 times and spat his flem into the sink or the urinal. We've all spat in the urinals whilst having a piss but the fucking hoiking and snorting is just disgusting and far too far. 

3.) When you're at work and having interesting discussion, and your other colleagues all sigh and roll their eyes, and carry on having a convo about what they might have for lunch when they get in. That pisses me off, excuse me for wanting to fill the downtime at my job with interesting chat, and not what's going in my baguette. 

4.) Those cunts at work who are all talk, just go on and on about how much they work and how hard they work and how the place is a joke etc, when in reality they do fuck all different to anyone else. Delusional wankers you get at every workplace. 

Brit awards ruined due to wokes, they couldn't squeeze enough gay and ethnic people in last night. Was so obvious and detracts from what it's meant to be about.

Best band, Little Mix, first ever girl group to win. Don't even play instruments. David Furnish popping up to present a song about aids. Coloured men wearing dresses presenting the awards. Just keep it about the music.