Pet Hates

StandFree1982

45 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Cunts forwarding fake, staged or complete shite videos on WhatsApp. 

Tiktok has created a whole market for that weird shit. Then people most the same video again with their reaction to it, like inception. 

it’s weird shit

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Employers don't like grafters anymore, especially those that "give 150%", "go above and beyond", and "go that extra mile", just some of the patronising cattle shite I've heard from bosses over the years.

Of course they don't like people who graft hard. Jesus fuck.

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's going to severely curb your earning potential. It's not gay if you take one UTB from another bloke and you get paid for it. 

My arse is a no entry zone. 

Carpet munching is not for me I'm afraid. The greenhouse scene from Scum is more enough to put you me bumhole sex with a male. 

I would rather be skint and unhappy rather than be rich and miserable. 

59 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My arse is a no entry zone. 

Carpet munching is not for me I'm afraid. The greenhouse scene from Scum is more enough to put you me bumhole sex with a male. 

I would rather be skint and unhappy rather than be rich and miserable. 

You confusing carpet munching with pillow biting? 

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Domino pizzas are fucking bogging imo. Had one once. Never again. Worse than Pizzahut and that's saying something. 

I’ve nae had one for over 15 years but apparently they massively changed the recipes a couple of years ago. Anyone ken if they are half decent these days? 

Quite like pizza hut in the states, nae great here but I’d probably eat any pizza tbh.

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’ve nae had one for over 15 years but apparently they massively changed the recipes a couple of years ago. Anyone ken if they are half decent these days? 

Quite like pizza hut in the states, nae great here but I’d probably eat any pizza tbh.

I quite like a Pizza Hut. However, I think getting a fresh one made at Morrisons is probably better and a proper pizza place tops the lot.