Pet Hates

StandFree1982

52 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If I could be arsed I'd go through your pet hates FFS and there will he some amount. People not taking their clothes pegs of the line being a memorable piece of madness.

Pure mink behaviour that!

Rather have a load of pet hates than be racked with anger all the time I reckon.

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck sake Buzz you are testing my patience. A pizza better than a Ruby? I was willing to put the tattie kebab thing down to a misunderstanding but fucking hell.

In terms of chippy and a pizza I could eat them any day of the week, but with a takeaway curry I need to be in the mood. I love a good Indian meal but once I've had one that'll be me for a wee while. 

18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pepsi Max having Paul Pogba being depicted on their 2 litre bottles as part of their current advertising campaign (a black man promoting a black coloured drink) but due to its alleged racial connotations you can no longer purchase Moray Cup (famously promoted via the image of two happy coloured chaps enjoying life). ?

Bring it back.....!!!

spacer.png

Is the Pepsi label see-thru?

Just now, cheesepipes said:

I think Moray Cup was a fan favourite but probably not enough to sustain the rest of the company, probably taxed out of existence. 

An little ice cold bottle was my go to if i was hungover and feeling sorry for myself. 

It was a lovely tincture, sorely missed. It had lots of medicinal properties all for the common good but due to the hypersensitive, oh so easily offended culture we live in, part of our heritage was cremated. 

27 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Did the happy plantation workers on the front really contribute to its downfall. 

Id not be surprised but i did recall they were struggling and got saved with last minute takeovers, who probably squeezed out the remaining cash and nailed up the doors. 

It was a culmination of things that led to its demise. The inception of the silly sugar tax, Sangs selling all of their business in Macduff due to it entering administration, and the company that did buy over Sangs deeming the production of Moray Cup not being "financially viable" after years of being one of Sangs' core moneymakers. 

However, prior to it being removed from production, there was a big media and social outcry about the label of Moray Cup being "racist" and "offensive" (what utter shite!). Next thing we knew it was not longer being made.